Optimized Management of the Health Emergency Services Regional Network of Rabat Region
Due to the many dysfunctions that are currently affecting the healthcare sector in Morocco, it is crucial to manage the Health Emergency Services Regional Network (HESs-RN) as optimally as possible in order to ensure the safety and the quality of patients care at the right time. Our objective is to improve the performance of the network at the regional level. To do that, we based our approach on modelling and simulation, using an Integrated Geographic Information System (GIS). In this paper, we propose both the structuring of HESs in the form of the HESs-RN modelled as a graph, and the modelling of the HESs-RN by considering a medical emergency event as the Occurrence of events of Health Emergency (OHE). Moreover, a Decision Support Model (DSM) is proposed to manage and control at best the different HESs-RN’s OHE, and, in particular to determine, in real time, the fastest path for the patient’s transfer.
KeywordsHealth regional network management GIS mapping Decision support model
- 2.Khalfaoui, I., Hammouche, A.: GIS platform for the optimized management of the health emergency services regional network (HES-RN) in Morocco. In: The International Conference on Geoinformatics and Data Analysis ICGDA 2018, Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 117–121 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Kumar, S.: UML Dynamic and Static Modeling (2013). https://fr.slideshare.net/100arab/dynamic-and-static-modeling. Accessed 25 Jul 2019
- 10.Bastardot, F., Wasserfallen, J.-B., Regamey, P.-F., Bart, P.-A.: Dossier patient informatisé – belle opportunité de repenser l’information médicale et son utilisation. Rev. Med. Suisse 13(20), 27–30 (2017)Google Scholar
- 15.Levenson, S.A.: The health care decision-making process framework. Maryland State Med. Soc. 11(1), 13–17 (2010)Google Scholar
- 16.Ministry of Solidarity and Health. https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/systeme-de-sante-et-medico-social/structures-de-soins/article/samu-smur. Accessed 28 Jul 2019