Physicochemical Parameters of Moroccan Fish Salted Waste Desalting of Natural Process
- 29 Downloads
The evaluation of the unusable was and still a concern for the humanity; create value for the thing whom does not have it. For centuries, man has only regenerated. But there are many organic wastes that we find it impossible to recycle and we condemn every day in the garbage with huge amounts. The rate of residual salt in some waste for example in fish leaves no choice to manufacturers to recycle their fish bones, trash management. Their evaluation can give birth to a new economic source. This study aims on assessing: Temperature (C°), potential hydrogen (pH), water activity (AW), salt rate (%), histamine level (ppm) on Moroccan’s fish. Those parameters analyzes on the batch of salted fish bones Moroccan collection during and after maturation. The batch thus prepared, evolution of the physicochemical characteristics was followed every ten days during six months and every day for eleven days after maturity. The analysis made before and after maturity was on fish bones. The temperature, pH, water activity AW, the rate of salt and histamine levels were controlled during the two stages. The results show that after whose maturation, fish bones experiencing changes in physicochemical parameters after a few days after maturation days and the fish bones become toxic.
KeywordsFish waste Desalting Salt fish Waste recycling Organic material
The authors are grateful to FST of Mohammedia, Hassan II University of Mohammedia, Morocco; Morocco for support to carry out this work.
- 1.GLOBEFISH - Information and Analysis on World Fish Trade FAO Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations http://www.fao.org/inaction/globefish/countries/countries/mar/en/?page=12&ipp=5&tx_dynalist_pi1%5Bpar%5D=YToxOntzOjE6IkwiO3M6MToiMCI7fQ%3D%3D
- 2.Instruction manual pH/lon 510 Bench pH/Lon/mV MeterGoogle Scholar
- 3.Manual Meter of the water activity AQUASPECTOR AQS-2Google Scholar
- 4.Ababouch, L., El Marrakchi, A.: FAO, Technical Paper on fisheries and aquaculture: semi canned anchovy development: economic, technical and sanitary preparations, pp. 23, 27, 29, 35, 79, 80 and 81 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.EU rating scales Table (33/89 regulation)Google Scholar
- 6.NM08.7.000 fresh fish Moroccan Standard. Ministry of Industry, Trade and Handicrafts SNIMA, page: 3, 5, (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.NM08.7.002 Moroccan Standard Semi-preserved anchovy, page 11 SNIMA 1999 elaborated by the technical committee for standardization of the products of the sea published and diffused by the service of Moroccan industrial standardization (SNIMA) homologated by joint decree of the Minister of the industry, trade and craft industry and the minister responsible for marine fisheries N ° 621-99 of 22 April 1999, published in BON ° 4696 of 3 June 1999Google Scholar
- 8.Tirumalai, R.S.: Ph.D. Application of water activity determination to pharmaceutical productsGoogle Scholar
- 9.BRC FOOD (British Retail Consortium Version 7)Google Scholar