Automatic Color Control Method of Low Contrast Image Based on Big Data Analysis
In order to improve the imaging quality of 3D image with visual feature reconstruction, it is necessary to control the color of low contrast image automatically. A color automatic control technology of low contrast image based on 3D color space packet template feature detection is proposed, the automatic color control model of image based on big data analysis is constructed. RGB decomposition technology is used to extract the color components of low contrast images, and color space gray feature fusion algorithm is used to segment fusion of low contrast images to improve the feature pairing performance of color peak points of low contrast images. Combined with the color space block fusion information of low contrast image, the edge features of high oscillatory region are detected, and the color automatic control of low contrast image is realized. The simulation results show that the color automatic control of low contrast image can improve the peak signal-to-noise ratio (PSNR) of image output, improve the automatic color control ability and imaging quality of low contrast image.
KeywordsBig data analysis Low contrast image Fusion Color automatic control
High Level Backbone Major of Higher Vocational Education in Yunnan Province——Construction Project of Major in Print Media Technology.
- 2.Yu, M., Zhang, H.: HDR imaging based on low-rank matrix completion and total variation constraint. Comput. Eng. 45(4), 262–266 (2019). 274Google Scholar
- 3.Dai, S., Lü, K., Zhai, R., Dong, J.: Lung segmentation method based on 3D region growing method and improved convex hull algorithm. J. Electron. Inf. 38(9), 2358–2364 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, J., Zhao, J., Qiang, Y., et al.: Lung CT image segmentation combined multi-scale watershed method and region growing method. Comput. Eng. Design 35(1), 213–217 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, G., Li, H., Shang, F., Guo, H.: Noise image segmentation model with local intensity difference. J. Comput. Appl. 38(3), 842–847 (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Shan, Y., Wang, J.: Robust object tracking method of adaptive scale and direction. Comput. Eng. Appl. 54(21), 208–216 (2018)Google Scholar