Research on Anomaly Monitoring Algorithm of Uncertain Large Data Flow Based on Artificial Intelligence
In order to improve the monitoring ability of uncertain large data stream, an uncertain large data flow monitoring algorithm based on artificial intelligence is proposed. The collected uncertain big data flow is constructed by low dimensional feature set, and the rough set model of uncertain large data stream distribution is constructed. The fuzzy C-means clustering method is used to analyze the uncertain big data flow by fusion clustering and adaptive grid partition analysis. All the abnormal samples of large data stream are sampled and trained, and the feature quantities of association rules of uncertain large data stream are extracted. Combined with artificial intelligence method, the monitoring of uncertain large data stream is realized. The simulation results show that the method has high accuracy and good ability to resist abnormal traffic interference, and the traffic security monitoring ability of the network is improved.
KeywordsArtificial intelligence Uncertain large data stream Anomaly monitoring Clustering
- 1.Wang, Z., Huang, M., et al.: Integrated algorithm based on density peaks and density-based clustering. J. Comput. Appl. 39(2), 398–402 (2019)Google Scholar
- 3.Tu, B., Chuai, R., Xu, H.: Outlier detection based on k-mean distance outlier factor for gait signal. Inf. Control 48(1), 16–21 (2019)Google Scholar
- 5.Han, D., Chen, X., Lei, Y., et al.: Real-time data analysis system based on Spark Streaming and its application. J. Comput. Appl. 37(5), 1263–1269 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Tu, G., Yang, X., Zhou, T.: Efficient identity-based multi-identity fully homomorphic encryption scheme. J. Comput. Appl. 39(3), 750–755 (2019)Google Scholar
- 10.Ma, L., Zhang, T., Ma, D., Fu, Y.: Access network selection algorithm based on Markov model. Comput. Eng. 45(5), 105–109, 115 (2019)Google Scholar