Optimization Design of Cross-Border E-commerce Shopping Guide System Combining Big Data and AI Technology
In the era of Internet economy, cross-border e-commerce shopping guides were conducted under the conditions of virtual network environment. Therefore, the traditional cross-border e-commerce shopping guide system had long been unable to meet the diversified needs of cross-border e-commerce shopping guides. A cross-border e-commerce shopping guide system combining big data and AI technology was proposed and designed. Using big data and AI technology, the hardware and software of the cross-border e-commerce shopping guide system were analyzed respectively, and the optimized design of the cross-border e-commerce shopping guide system was completed. The experimental data showed that the cross-border e-commerce shopping guide system combining big data and AI technology had better performance than the traditional system, and could better meet the technical requirements of cross-border e-commerce shopping guide.
KeywordsBig data AI technology Cross-border E-commerce shopping guide system Optimized design
“Innovation Research on Cross-border E-commerce Shopping Guide Platform Based on Big Data and AI Technology”, Funded by Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Research and Planning Fund (No.: 18YJAZH042); Key Research Platform Project of Guangdong Education Department (No.: 2017GWTSCX064); The 13th Five-Year Plan Project of Philosophy and Social Science Development in Guangzhou (No.: 2018GZGJ208).
- 1.Shawina: The application of interactive teaching in english classroom teaching. Chengdu Electr. Mach. High. Educ. J. Coll. (1), 35–38 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Junming, Wang: Two factors affecting foreign language learning and foreign language teaching. Foreign Lang. Circle 6, 8–11 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Yan, S.: Difficulties in oral English expression of middle school students and their countermeasures. Eng. Teach. Res. Prim. Middle Sch. (1), 2 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Luo, Y.: On the role of teachers and students in english role-playing teaching. New Curriculum Res. Teach. Educ. 8(1), 8–11 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Zheng, Y.: Role playing teaching in primary english teaching. Educ. Forum, (3), 44 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Laudon, K.C., Traver, C.G.: E-Commerce 2016 Business Technology and Society, vol. 9, pp. 143–159. Addison Wesley, Boston (2018)Google Scholar