Modeling Analysis of Network Spatial Sensitive Information Detection Driven by Big Data
The dissemination of sensitive information has become a serious social content. In order to effectively improve the detection accuracy of sensitive information in cyberspace, a sensitive information detection model in cyberspace is established under the drive of big data. By using word segmentation and feature clustering, the text features and image features of current spatial data information are extracted, the dimension of the data is reduced, the document classifier is built, and the obtained feature documents are input into the classifier. Using the open source database of support vector machine (SVM) and LIBSVM, the probability ratio of current information belongs to two categories is judged, and the probability ratio of classification is obtained to realize information detection. The experimental data show that, after the detection model is applied, the accuracy of the text-sensitive information detection in the network space is improved by 35%, the accuracy of the image information detection is improved by 29%, and the detection model has the advantages of obvious advantages and strong feasibility.
KeywordsBig data Sensitive information Spatial data Information detection
The authors would like to thank State Key Laboratory of Complex Electromagnetic Environment Effects on Electronics and Information System Director Fund (CEMEE2019K0104B).
- 1.Bi, J., Li, H., Xing, M.: Analysis on talent training mechanism and mode of cyberspace security under the background of big data. Mod. Vocat. Educ. 7, 159 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, S., Bai, W., Liu, G., et al.: Parallel fractal compression method for big video data. Complexity 2016976 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, W.: Research on the current situation and countermeasures of cyberspace security under the background of big data. China Strateg. Emerg. Ind. 156(24), 100+102 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Tang, W., Wang, Y., Wang, J., et al.: Research on alienation control model of network public opinion information in the context of big data. China New Commun. 20(10), 140 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Bing, J., Shuai, L., Yongjian, Y.: Fractal cross-layer service with integration and interaction in internet of things. Int. J. Distrib. Sensor Networks 10(3), 760248 (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, J.: Research on college students’ virtual cyberspace behavior management from the perspective of big data. Inf. Comput. (Theory Ed.) 7, 223–224 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Xia, Y., Lan, Y., Zhao, Y.: Research on alienation control model of online public opinion information in the context of big data. Mod. Intell. 38(2), 3–11 (2018)Google Scholar
- 12.Fan, P.: Analysis on network information security protection strategy in the era of big data. China New Commun. 20(09), 134 (2018)Google Scholar
- 13.Zheng, X.: Promoting the construction of network trust system under the condition of big data intelligence. China Nat. People’s Congr. 455(11), 51 (2018)Google Scholar
- 14.Zhang, Y.: Development trend of information technology and network space security. Farm-staff 580(08), 240 (2018)Google Scholar