Mining Incrementally Closed Itemsets over Data Stream with the Technique of Batch-Update
Currently incremental mining techniques can be divided into two groups: direct-update technique and batch-update technique. Mining closed item sets is one of the core tasks of data mining. In addition, advances in hardware technology and information technology have created huge data streams in recent years. Therefore, mining incrementally closed item sets over data streams with the batch-update technique is necessary. Incremental algorithms are always associated with an intermediate structure such as tree, lattice, table… In the previous study, the author proposed an intermediate structure which is a linear list called constructive set. In this paper, an incremental mining algorithm based on the constructive with the batch-update technique is proposed in order to mine data streams.
KeywordsBatch-update Constructive set Data mining Data stream Incremental mining
This work is funded by Hong Bang International University under grant code GV1907.
- 1.Ceglar, A., Roddick, J.F.: Incremental association mining using a closed-set lattice. J. Res. Pract. Inf. Technol. 39(1), 35–45 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Giannella, C., Han, J., Pei, J., Yan, X., Yu, P.S.: Mining frequent patterns in data streams at multiple time granularities. In: Kargupta, H., Joshi, A., Sivakumar, K., Yesha, Y. (eds.) Data Mining: Next Generation Challenges and Future Directions. AAAI/MIT (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Jin, R., Agrawal, G.: An algorithm for in-core frequent itemset mining on streaming data. In: ICDM 2005 Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, pp. 210–217, 27–30 November 2005Google Scholar
- 10.Szathmary, L., Valtchev, P., Napoli, A., Godin, R., Boc, A., Makarenkov, V.: Fast mining of iceberg lattices: a modular approach using generators. In: CLA, volume 959 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, pp. 191–206 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Valtchev, P., Missaoui, R.: Building concept (galois) lattices from parts: generalizing the incremental methods. In: Delugach, H.S., Stumme, G. (eds.) ICCS-ConceptStruct 2001. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 2120, pp. 290–303. Springer, Heidelberg (2001). https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-44583-8_21CrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 15.Totad, S.G., Geeta, R.B., Prasad Reddy, P.V.G.D.: Batch processing for incremental FP-tree construction. Int. J. Comput. Appl. IJCA 5(5), 28–32 (2010)Google Scholar