Research on the Application of Graphic Method in Formative Evaluation of Teaching Chinese Characters to Foreign Students
It is difficult and important to teach Chinese characters to foreign students. Graphic method has the property of visibility, so it is appropriate to use this method in the teaching Chinese as a foreign language. In order to verify the practical effect of the graphic method, a study was conducted and formative evaluation system was established. The research results shows that the graphic method is helpful to students’ understanding and memory, to enhance the students’ interest in learning. So it is beneficial to use graphic method in the teaching.
KeywordsGraphic method Formative evaluation Teaching Chinese characters to foreign students
This research is funded by the International Joint Research Promotion Program, International Joint Lab (Knowledge Media Dynamics in Educational Fields) of Osaka University & Northeast Normal University, and MOE (Ministry of Education in China) Project of Humanities and Social Sciences, Research on Visualization Teaching Model of Foreign Language Based on Big Data of Education (Project No. 18YJCZH088).
- 1.Scriven, M.: The Methodology of Evaluation. American Educational Research, Washington (1967)Google Scholar
- 2.Bloom, B.S.: Some Theoretica Lissues Relating to Education Alevaluation. University of Chicago Press, Chicago (1969)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Z.: Psychology. People’s Education Press, Beijing (1984)Google Scholar
- 4.Yin, G., Liang, F., Bai, X.: Generalpsychology. Nankai University Press, Tianjin (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Baidu Homepage. https://wenku.baidu.com/view/6f99e66852d380eb63946d6b.html. Accessed 12 Jan 2019