Consistency of Fuzzy If-Then Rules for Control System
Fuzzy If-Then rules are frequently used to describe the conditional statements that consist of fuzzy logic. It is closely connected with fuzzy inference process which is formulated from fuzzy logic operators and fuzzy If-Then rules. To define consistency of given rules enables decision makers to select more important criteria. However, researches on consistency for fuzzy control systems are still scarce.
This paper describes some preliminary investigations on consistency of fuzzy If-Then rule based on control systems. Some numerical examples related to this subject are characterized in our research.
KeywordsFuzzy number Fuzzy If-Then rules Consistency of fuzzy rules Fuzzy control system
- 2.Saaty, T.L.: Theory and Applications of the Analytic Network Process: Decision Making with Benefits, Opportunities, Costs, and Risks. RWS Publications, Pittsburgh (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Gottwald, S.: On some types of consistency consideration in fuzzy logic. In: Fuzzy Neuro Systems, pp. 366–373 (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.Vargas, R.V.: Using the hierarchy process (AHP) to select and prioritize projects in a portfolio, Washington (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, Z., Pedrycz, W.: A consistency and consensus-based goal programming method for group decision-making with interval-valued intuitionistic multiplicative preference relations. IEEE Trans. Cybern. 1–15 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Yaochu, J., von Seelen, W., Sendhoff, B.: An approach to rule-based knowledge extraction. In: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems Proceedings. IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (1998)Google Scholar