Synthesis of Fuzzy Terminal Controller for Chemical Reactor of Alcohol Production
The most investigated area in optimal control of discrete processes under uncertain conditions is optimal control of fuzzy systems, i.e. represented by different-type fuzzy equations. In this paper, the fuzzy terminal control problem described by a fuzzy relational equation (FRE) to take into account the fuzzy state and controls is discussed. Kernel of FRE-based method is Bellman-Zadeh approach. From this point of view, a fuzzy terminal control problem is transfigured to the multistage decision making scheme. The solution of the discussed problem is defined as intersection of fuzzy goal and fuzzy constraints. At the end, obtained fuzzy decisions were maximized.
KeywordsFuzzy relation Fuzzy relational equation Optimal control Fuzzy condition Terminal regulator Reactor of alcohol production
- 2.Aliev, R.A., Abdikiev, N.M., Shachnazarov, M.M.: Intelligent control systems, Moscow (1990). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Gardashova, L.A., Gahramanli, Y., Babanli, M..: Fuzzy neural network based analysis of the process of oil product sorption with foam polystyrene. Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl. 7(9), 85–90 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Di Nola, A., Pedrycz, W., Sessa, W.S.: Fuzzy relation equations and algorithms of inference mechanism in expert systems. In: Approximate Reasoning in Expert Systems, pp. 355–367. Elsevier Science Publishers B.V., North Holland, Amsterdam (1985)Google Scholar
- 6.Martino, F.D., Sessa, S.: Spatial analysis and fuzzy relation equations. Adv. Fuzzy Syst. 2011, 1–14 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Xiong, Q., Shu, Q.: Fuzzy relational equations and the covering problem. In: 16th World Congress of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA) and 9th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT), pp. 77–84 (2015)Google Scholar