Exploration on the Application of Blended Learning Model in Practical Training Teaching—Taking “Data Communication in Wireless Sensor Networks” as an Example
As an important part of Higher Vocational Education, practical training teaching combines blended learning with online learning and traditional classroom teaching methods. Meanwhile, it uses various teaching resources such as online learning platform resources, online simulation system, experimental equipment and so on. Practical training teaching is divided into three stages: pre-class guidance, in-class learning and after-class expansion. It achieves good teaching effect and realizes the student-centered learning style.
KeywordsBlended learning Practical training teaching
This work was supported by the research on high school provincial quality engineering project of Anhui grant No. 2015mooc109 and No. 2016ckjh224, the excellent top talent cultivation project of Anhui high school grant No. gxyqZD2017141, Nature science research project of Anhui high school grant No. KJ2017A560, and school level scientific and technological innovation team grant No. Wzykj2018A02.
- 1.Dong, Y.: A study on the teaching design and curriculum practice of modern educational technology based on blended learning. J. Beijing City Univ. (03), 47–52 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Tian, L., Liao, H., Chen, C.: Research on mixed learning instructional design in information technology environment. Softw. Guide (06), 51–53 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Y.: Research of SPOC supported blended learning in collaborative activity to solve problems. J. Zhengzhou Norm. Educ. (5), 29–33 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Lv, Q.: From MOOC to SPOC: advantage of blended learning in talent training. J. Nanjing Inst. Technol. (Soc. Sci. Ed.) 18(3), 68–73 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Sun, Z., Song, J., Luo, L.: Research on dynamic design of blended courses. E-educ. Res. (7), 85–92 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, M.: Exploration of blended learning teaching practice based on Xuexitong platform. Henan Educ. (5), 74–76 (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, Y., Han, Y.: Research on learners’ engagement in blended learning activities. E-educ. Res. (11), 99–106 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Tian, Y., Du, J., Huang, R.: Research on learning and social synergy strategies for blended learning. China Educ. Technol. (8), 8–14 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Ma, J., Han, X., Zhou, Q.: The practical exploration of enterprise tutor system in the college students’ career education. Educ. Teach. Forum (10), 45–46 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Ma, J., Han, X., Zhou, Q.: An empirical study on online teaching group behavior of teachers and students in universities based on learning analysis. E-educ. Res. (2), 13–18 (2014)Google Scholar