Design of PLC Technology Courses Based on Blended Learning in Colleges and Universities
PLC technology course is a specialized course of electronic information engineering major of our school. It contains several programming languages such as sequential function chart, logic block diagram, statement list, ladder diagram, etc. It is important in cultivating and improving students’ programming ability effect. Combining the characteristics of PLC technology course with the advantages of hybrid teaching method, this paper studies deeply from curriculum construction, instructional design to curriculum evaluation. Based on the Blended learning method, the “online” and “offline”, The combination of theory and experiment teaching model, to optimize the teaching quality of PLC technology has a positive role in promoting.
KeywordsBlended learning College teaching Teaching process design
- 1.Helmer, S.M., Rogge, A.A.: Evaluation of a blended-learning training concept to train oncology physicians to advise their patients about complementary and integrative medicine (KOKON-KTO): study protocol for a prospective, multi-center, cluster-randomized trial. Trials 20(1), 90 (2019)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Philipsen, B., Tondeur, J.: Improving teacher professional development for online and blended learning: a systematic meta-aggregative review. Educ. Technol. Res. Dev. (2019)Google Scholar
- 12.Bonk, C.J., Graham, C.R.: The handbook of blended learning: global perspectives, local designs. Turkish Online J. Dist. Educ. 10(4), 181 (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Zhu, L., Bevilacqua, V.: Special issue on advanced intelligent computing methodologies and applications. Neurocomputing 188(1), 1–2 (2016)Google Scholar
- 16.Liu, S., Pan, Z.: A novel fast fractal image compression method based on distance clustering in high dimensional sphere surface. Fractals Complex Geom. Patterns Scaling Nat. Soc. 25(23), 1740004 (2017)Google Scholar