Research and Design of College Courses Resources Sharing Platform Based on WeChat Mini Program
The lightweight application development technology based on WeChat Mini Program is particularly popular at present. The framework of WeChat Mini Program is simple and easy to develop. Mini Programs can be used without deployment on the client and can easily call the camera, microphone and GPS, etc. Naturally, the development of college courses teaching resource sharing platform based on Mini Programs can facilitate teachers and students to share curriculum resources and enjoy online learning and communication.
The project follows the design principles of simple operation, clear interface layout, personalized learning mode, diversified communication means, scientific management methods, etc., adopting WeChat Mini Program, data acquisition and data analysis technologies to build a college courses teaching resource sharing platform, a teaching service system featuring university teaching resource sharing and students’ individualized learning.
KeywordsWeChat Mini Program College courses Resource sharing WeChat teaching Online learning
This research was supported by Hainan Higher Education Educational Reform Research Project (Hnjg2018-105).
- 1.Li, Z.: The construction of network teaching system in colleges and universities. Comput. Knowl. Technol. 11(15), 108–110 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Q.: Analysis of college students’ self-directed learning in the era of the internet. Educ. Chin. After Sch. (Theory) (03): 90–91 (2019)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, F.: Research on the diversified teaching models of college English courses. Mod. Commun. (15), 133 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, D., Huang, S., Zhu, W., Zhu, W.: Design of second class credit system based on small program. Comput. Knowl. Technol. 14(36), 54–57, 71 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Jinyang, S.: Analysis of mini program technology and security issues. China New Commun. 20(23), 137–138 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Sun, G., Song, Z., Liu, J., et al.: Feature selection method based on maximum information coefficient and approximate Markov blanket. Zidonghua Xuebao/Acta Automatica Sinica 43(5), 795–805 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Sun, G., Li, X., Hou, X., et al.: GPU-accelerated support vector machines for traffic classification. Int. J. Perform. Eng. 14(5), 1088–1098 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Pani, S.K., Mohapatra, D., Ratha, B.K.: Integration of web mining and web crawler: relevance and state of art. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Eng. 2(3), 772–776 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, X., Pei, F.: Campus resource sharing based on WeChat platform in the background of informationization-development and use of mini programs. Comput. Prod. Circ. (01), 128 (2019)Google Scholar
- 11.Lu, P.: Design of shared space platform based on vue.js. Digit. Commun. World (03), 199, 280 (2018)Google Scholar
- 12.Fan, K., Chen, Y.: Research on MySQL database performance optimization. China New Telecommun. 21(01), 57 (2019)Google Scholar