The Application of Heuristic Teaching Method in Explaining the Asterisk Triangles Pattern in C Language
The C language is a programming language which has both the characteristics of the low-level and high-level. The C language program design course has been set up in every major of the College of Mechanical Engineering at the Inner Mongolia University of Nationalities. However, as a non computer major student, when studying the knowledge of loop structure, the complexity and abstraction of the knowledge point and the various multiple loop structures are difficult to learn. But as the most common and basic knowledge point, it must be mastered skillfully. In this paper, the pattern of a isosceles right triangle composed of asterisks was used as an example. By using the loop structure to output the pattern, the students were inspired and learned how to find ways to solve the similar problems. The actual teaching practice achieved good results which proved the effectiveness of the teaching case.
KeywordsProgram design Triangle Graphical method Heuristic teaching
This work was supported by Science and Technology Innovation Guide Project of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region KCBJ2018028, Inner Mongolia University for Nationalities of Educational teaching research topics YB2017034.
- 1.Jin, L.F.: Some experiences in the teaching of C language. Sci. Technol. Inf. 5(8), 53–54 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Tan, H.H.: The Programming of C Language. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, C.X.: C Language Program Design Experiment Guidance and Answers. China Railway Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Tang, G.M.: The Programming of C Language. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Zou, X.C.: C Language Program Design Training Course. Southwestern Normal University PressGoogle Scholar