Scientific Interpretation of the Connotative Development of Higher Vocational Colleges in Yunnan in the New Era
Yunnan higher vocational education, which is an important component of Yunnan higher education, has a good development momentum. However, it is also facing severe challenges in education quality and difficulties of meeting social needs of talent cultivation. In the face of the new era, only connotative development model can enable Yunnan higher vocational education to adapt to the economy and social demands. This research empirically analyzes the layout, type, specialty and hierarchy of 40 higher vocational colleges in Yunnan, and systematically diagnoses its existing problems in the process of development on the basis of the research results. The research focuses on scientific interpretation of college connotative development, which contains type function, professional characteristics and hierarchical structure in Yunnan higher vocational colleges in the new era. Finally, it proposes applicable measures to promote the connotative development of Yunnan higher vocational colleges in the new era from three dimensions of government, school and society.
KeywordsYunnan higher vocational colleges Connotative development Structural optimization Scientific interpretation
- 1.Yuan, G., Jia, D.: Exploration of the Connotation Development of Colleges and Universities. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Z.: Exploring the Practice of Connotation Construction in Higher Vocational Colleges. Southwest Jiaotong University Press, Chengdu (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Shan, M.: Research on the Connotation Construction of Colleges and Universities——Intensive. Synergistic and Dynamic Mechanism Innovation. Shanghai University Press, Shanghai (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, J.: Practical research on CIPP evaluation mode of professional construction in vocational colleges. Doctoral thesis of Southwest University (2016) Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Z.: A school-based study on the connotative development of higher vocational education from the perspective of education modernization monitoring. China Adult Educ. 1, 50–52 (2019) Google Scholar