Application of Artificial Intelligence in Wireless Sensor Network Training Teaching
As an important part of the teaching activities of science and engineering, combining artificial intelligence technology, face detection, biopsy detection, text and voice recognition technology are applied to the practical teaching, and presented in different ways in the pre-class supervision, in-class assessment and after-class evaluation stages, so as to make the practical teaching more automated and intelligent. APP also gets good feedback in the application stage.
KeywordsArtificial intelligence Training teaching Internet of Things
This work was supported by the research on high school provincial quality engineering project of Anhuigrant No. 2015mooc109, No. 2016ckjh224, No. 2017mooc368, No. 2017zhkt466 and No. 2017sjjd041, and University-level key projects grant No. Wzyzrzd201702.
- 1.Minmin Jiang, F.: Exploration of the relationship between teaching and competition based on information technology– based on the national vocational college information teaching competition. Industr. Inf. Technol. Educ. 10, 73–78 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Haihong Chen, F.: Analysis on the reform strategy of practical training for computer major in higher vocational colleges. Education. Modernization 4(31), 216–217 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Xie, J.F., Renda Deng, S.: Wireless Sensor Network Technology and Application of Internet of Things (Zigbee Edition). Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Huanzheng Yang, F., Guohua Yang, S., Ling Xu, T.: Research on face, speech and object recognition system based on Baidu AI and STM32. J. Hunan Post Telecommun. Coll. 17(04), 28–30 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhe Wang, F.: Experience from competition of information-based instructional design–research on building intelligent classroom. China New Telecommun. 20(09), 196 (2018)Google Scholar