A Study on the Application of EDA Technology in the Design of Virtual Digital Electronic Experiment
Along with the rapid development of computer technology and electronic technology, the traditional digital electronic technology for experiment teaching can hardly meet the development requirements of the times. Therefore, it is essential to introduce Electronic Design Automation (EDA) into digital electronic experiments. From the perspective of EDA technology, the influences of EDA application to digital electronic experiments are analyzed intensively and the design frame and main functional modules for virtual experiment system are put forward, which can provide reference for digital electronic experiment teaching in universities.
KeywordsElectronic Design Automation (EDA) Digital Electronic Experiment Virtual experiment system Functional modules
This work was supported by the China Heilongjiang Province Philosophy and Society Project Planning (Grant No. 18EDC217), HIT Teaching Methods and Examination Methods Reform Project (Grant No. XJKGG2018006), China Ministry of Education Industry-University Cooperation around Teaching Project (Grant No. 201801145015, 201801244004, 201801005002).
- 1.Synopsys: Library Compiler User Guide. Synopsys, Inc. (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Masanori, M., Nair, R.: Power Integrity for Nanoscale Integrated Systems. McGraw-Hill, New York (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Jing, Z., Xinguang, L.: Multisim based schematic design and simulation. Comput. Simul. 22(5), 109–110 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, L., Chang, Y., Cheng, K.: Electronic Design Automation: Synthesis, Verification, and Test, 1st edn. Morgan Kaufmann, Burlington (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Li, S.S., Liu, J.H., Quan, C.B.: Exploration in circuit logic experiment teaching for computer specialty. Exp. Sci. Technol. 14(2), 115–118 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, Z.Y., et al.: Research on the training of Computer Majors’ ability and system curriculum system. Comput. Educ. 189(9), 1–6 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Johnson, B.: Control, analysis, and design of distributed inverter systems. Dissertations & Theses – Gradworks (2013)Google Scholar