Discussion on the Reform of the Course “Data Structure” of Higher Vocational Education Based on MOOC Background
Higher vocational education in China has nurtured a number of talents with certain qualifications and skills and made its own contribution to the society. MOOC is a product of the era of new technologies such as wireless networks, smart phones, adaptive technologies, cloud computing, and WeChat that are widely used in education. MOOC is a short video produced by teachers, its content is concise and its knowledge integration is strong, it can help students to find the key points of learning quickly. Students can learn online through the internet, and the process is completely free and learning freedom, without the limitations of time and space. In the background of Internet + vocational education, MOOC will bring huge influence and challenges to higher vocational education. The student and educational purpose of higher vocational colleges are different from those of undergraduate courses. A large part of the existing prestigious MOOC courses is not suitable for the learning needs of higher vocational students. Therefore, it is of great importance both in theory and practice to combine MOOC with traditional teaching and develop suitable subjects.
KeywordsInternet + vocational education MOOC Influence Challenges
This work was supported by the research on high school provincial quality engineering project of Anhui grant No. 2017mooc368, No. 2017sjjd041, No. 2018jyxm0184 and University-level key projects grant No. Wzyzrzd201703.
- 1.Yongfen, W.: Discussion on MOOC teaching mode of data structure course. China Educ. Technol. Equip. (1), 37–38 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Jing, T.: Research on teacher professional development based on online courses. Sci. Technol. Chin. Univ. 8, 92–94 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, X.: Advantages and disadvantages of online open course—taking MOOC teaching method as an example. Contemp. Educ. Pract. Teach. Res. (9), 12–14 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Mo, Z.: The influence of mu-class on higher vocational education and controversy. Guangxi Educ. (4), 109–110 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Xing, L.: Application research of flip class mode in computer basic courses. Comput. CD Softw. Appl. (24), 231–232 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, H.: Discussion on the teaching mode of “flipping classroom”: taking the teaching of data structure as an example. J. Guangdong Teach. Coll. Technol. (5), 70–72 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, X.: Exploration on the practice teaching of the “data structure” course under the CDIO concept. J. ChiFeng Coll. Nat. Sci. Ed. (10), 20–21 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Liang, L.: Online education in American universities: status, obstacle, motivation and. Open Educ. Res. (1), 27–36 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Liao, J.: Exploring the online collaborative learning experience of the moss learners-taking the teacher professional development class as an example. Open Educ. Res. 23(6), 80–86 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhu, J.: The challenge and innovation of higher vocational teaching thinking in the era of big data-an effective teaching theory based on the perspective of “curtain course” in online courses. Shanghai City Manag. (1) (2014) Google Scholar