Research on the Construction of Teaching Evaluation System of Mathematics Courses at Applied Undergraduate Colleges in the Context of New Engineering
The proposition of “New Engineering” has guided the new direction of talent training at colleges and universities and also put forward new requirements for the teaching of college mathematics. According to the cultivation characteristics of applied undergraduate colleges and the requirements of new engineering training, this paper constructs a teaching evaluation system with mathematics literacy and practical ability as the training objectives. It is pointed out that in the context of “new engineering” and in the teaching process of mathematics courses in applied undergraduate colleges, teachers should be guided to focus on teaching content reform, strengthen practical teaching, highlight ability training, and pay attention to teaching assessment, so as to promote the development of students.
KeywordsNew engineering College mathematics, teaching evaluation system Layered analysis method
This work was supported by National Education Innovation Science Research Planning Project (CMAS180506).
- 1.Zhoukaifa, Z.: Exploration on the core competence and teaching mode of new engineering education. Chongqing Higher Educ. Res. 5(3), 22–35 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Fang, Q., Zhao, J., Zhang, B.: Study on the practical teaching mode of mathematics and applied mathematics specialty based on applied talents cultivation. 39(1), 51–54 (2019)Google Scholar
- 3.Jiao, L.: On the Mathematical Knowledge, Skills and Related Information Technology of the Professional Development of Students in Higher Vocational Education—The Case Study of the Transportation Major at a Civil Aviation college, East China Normal University, Shanghai (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Xinrui, Z., Yuqing, Z.: The construction of MOOC teaching quality evaluation index system in college physics based on analytic hierarchy process. Phys. Eng. 4(4), 45–56 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Luodan, L.: Research on Quality Evaluation System of Applied Mathematics Professional Training in Applied Technological Universities. DangDaiJiaoYuLunCong, February 2017Google Scholar
- 6.Sun, G., Song, Z., Liu, J., et al.: Feature selection method based on maximum information coefficient and approximate markov blanket. Zidonghua Xuebao/acta Automatica Sinica 43(5), 795–805 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Xuxiaofei, D.: Exploration on the reform of talents training model for new subjects facing sustainable competitiveness. China Univ. Teach. 6, 6–10 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Zili, X., Jin, L., Yinhu, Q., Chunyu, Z., Kaibao, Z., Cheng, Z.: Path of talent cultivation of application -oriented colleges under the background of the new engineering department. J. Heilongjiang Univ. Technol. 18(9), 19–23 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Cao, A., Zhou, X., Du, Y.: Research on the training mode of innovative talents for applied undergraduate colleges and universities under the view of new engineering. Educ. Teach. Forum 45, 216–217 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Sun, G., Lang, F., Yang, M.: Traffic measurement system based on hybrid methods. Electr. Mach. Control 15(6), 91–96 (2011)Google Scholar