BI Capabilities in a Digital Enterprise Business Process Management System
The paper is devoted to the study of business intelligence capabilities in the business process management system during the digital transformation of an enterprise. Information flows digitization of relevant processes is presented from the standpoint of a systematic approach based on functional and temporal decomposition. This approach to the digitized data management contributes to increasing the efficiency of designing a digital business and IT enterprise architecture.
KeywordsDigital economy Architecture of system Architecture description
The reported study was funded by RSCF according to the research project № 19-18-00452.
- 1.Anderson, C.: Creating a Data-Driven Organization: Practical Advice From the Trenches, 1st edn. O’Reilly Media Inc., Sebastopol (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng, G.: Application research on the activity-based costing of value chain accounting. In: Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Future Information Technology and Management Engineering (FITME), Sanya, China, pp. 412–414. IEEE (2009). https://doi.org/10.1109/FITME.2009.109
- 3.Chopra, S.K., Kummamuru, S.: A value proposition framework adopting concepts from the field of cybernetics. In: Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE Conference on Norbert Wiener in the 21st Century (21CW), Boston, MA, USA, pp. 1–7. IEEE (2014). https://doi.org/10.1109/NORBERT.2014.6893944
- 4.Cox, J.F., Schleier, J.G. (eds.): Theory of Constraints Handbook. McGraw- Hill, New York (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Eckerson, W.W.: Performance Dashboards: Measuring, Monitoring, and Managing your Business, 2nd edn. Wiley, New York (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Hannach, D.E., Marghoubi, R., Dahchour, M.: Project portfolio management towards a new project prioritization process. In: Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Information Technology for Organizations Development (IT4OD), Fez, Morocco, pp. 1–8. IEEE (2016). https://doi.org/10.1109/IT4OD.2016.7479281
- 8.Ilin, I., Levina, A., Iliashenko, O.: Enterprise architecture approach to mining companies engineering. In: MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 106 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201710608066
- 9.Ilin, I.V., Frolov, K.V., Lepekhin, A.A.: From business processes model of the company to software development: MDA business extension. In: Proceedings of the 29th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020: From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth, pp. 1157–1164 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Kumaran, S.R., Othman, M.S., Yusuf, L.M.: Applying theory of constraints (TOC) in business intelligence of higher education: a case study of postgraduates by research program. In: Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Science in Information Technology (ICSI Tech), Yogyakarta, pp. 147–151. IEEE (2015). https://doi.org/10.1109/IC-SITech.2015.7407794