Experimental Research on Disyllabic Tone of Liangzhou Dialect in Gansu Province
This paper mainly uses the combination of acoustic experiment and auditory perception to analyze the disyllabic tone of Liangzhou dialect, focusing on revealing the phonetic facts and rules of its transposition. There are 8 basic transposition forms in the two-syllable phrase of Liangzhou dialect, including 3 kinds of Yinping, 2 kinds of Yangping, and 3 kinds of Qu.
KeywordsLiangzhou dialect Disyllabic tone Tone sandhi
This work was financially supported by Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation fund (Grant No. 151110) and NSFC grant fund (No. 11564035).
- Kong, J.: Basic Course of Experimental Phonetics. Peking University Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- Wu, Z., Maocan, L.: Summary of Experimental Phonetics. Higher Education Press, Beijing (1989)Google Scholar
- Zhu, X.: Shanghai Tone Experiments. Shanghai Education Press, Shanghai (2004)Google Scholar
- Shi, F.: Tone analysis of Tianjin dialect double characters. Lang. Res. (01), 77–90 (1986)Google Scholar
- Yang, Z.: Experimental Study on the Pronunciation of Liangzhou Mandarin. Yunnan Normal University (2013)Google Scholar