Homology Bifurcation Problem for a Class of Three - Dimensional Systems
By combining the central manifold theorem and planar bifurcation theory, this paper studies the bifurcation limit cycles of a class of three dimensional systems with homology rings, gives the conditions for the existence of stable limit cycles, and generalizes the results of existing planar systems.
KeywordsCentral manifold theorem Homoclinic orbits Branch Limit cycle
- 1.Ye, Y.: Limit Cycle Theory. Shanghai Science and Technology Press, Shanghai (1984)Google Scholar
- 2.Ye, Y.: Qualitative Theory of Polynomial Differential System. Shanghai Science and Technology Press (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Jin, Y., Zhuang, W.: Branch problems of quadratic differential system (III) equation. J. Chang De Normal Univ. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Ma, Z., Zhou, Y.: Qualitative and Stability Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations. Science Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, J., Feng, B.: Geometric Theory and Bifurcation of Ordinary Differential Equations. Peking University Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar