Design of Intelligent Meter Life Cycle Management System Based on RFID
Based on RFID technology, the key technologies of smart meter life cycle management system are researched. Through RFID and cloud platform technology, the purpose of closed-loop management covering the entire life cycle of RFID smart meter design, production, parameter setting, factory inspection, warehouse management, on-site meter reading and maintenance scrapped was realized. RFID features include anti-collision mechanism and contactless, etc. are used to achieve multi-radio chip, multi-channel smart meter factory settings, factory testing, on-site meter reading, data backup and other functions. The cloud platform big data analysis mechanism is utilized to guide the watch factory in material selection and optimization design to improve the quality of the meter and reduce the failure rate of the meter so as to ensure the safety of the key data in the table and the purpose of fast and accurate data exchange with RFID intelligent meter is realized. The RFID tag antenna is optimized and simulated. The simulation results show that the maximum antenna gain is 1.6304 dBi, and the coverage characteristic reaches 360° along the θ direction, which can effectively improve the data reading rate and distance.
KeywordsRFID UHVDC Cloud platform Smart meters Lifecycle management
The project funds are derived from the science and technology projects of China State Grid Corporation (5216A01600VZ).
- 1.Feng, H.: Practical application of life cycle management system for electric safety tools. Commun. World 21, 108–109 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Yongzhu, Z., Genzhou, Z., Xiaolong, R., et al.: RFID-based smart grid asset life cycle management system design. Smart Power 45(11), 57–61 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Weng Liguo, X., Jinyu, M.K., et al.: Whole life cycle management system of transmission and distribution equipment based on guided wave technology. Rural Electrif. 06, 45–46 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Min, L.: Research on the life Cycle Management of Fixed Assets of Power Grid Companies. Inner Mongolia University (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Shilin, W., Yun, Y.: Analysis of the relationship between asset life management and “three episodes and five majors” system construction. Electric Power Inf. 11(02), 15–20 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Yonggang, L.: Research on Mine Personnel Tracking and Positioning System Based on Binary Search Algorithm. Shandong University of Science and Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Xiaohua, C.: Research on Some Key Technologies of Container Electronic Label System. Wuhan University of Technology (2008)Google Scholar