Co-simulation of Sub-frame of the Intelligent Fire Truck Based on SolidWorks and ANSYS Workbench
The structure of this simulation is the assembly structure established by SolidWorks, so it is more convenient to use ANSYS workbench for simulation. It mainly involves the combination of ANSYS workbench and SolidWorks, the processing and mesh division of the assembly contact part, and the division of the entire structure mesh. Mainly performed static simulation and modal analysis. Provide a theoretical basis for the subsequent manufacture of the sub-frame.
KeywordsAssembly ANSYS SolidWorks Meshing Simulation
Cooperation Project between Beijing University of Science and Technology and Technology Industry Co., Ltd. USTB, Contract No. 2018-345.
- 1.Jia, Y.-Z.: Design and research of small crawler fire. In: IEEE Chinese Automation Congress, pp. 4120–4122 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Yintang, N.: Summary and prospect of research status of fire fighting robots. Autom. Appl. 2, 28–29 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Weiping, Z.: Bond-slip numerical simulation based on ANSYS contact analysis. J. Architect. Civil Eng. 128(2), 45–51 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Han, J.: Co-simulation and optimization of complicated assembled part based on Pro/E and ANSYS WORKBENCH. Mach. Des. Manuf. 1, 190–192 (2010)Google Scholar
- 15.Han, J.: ANSYS modal analysis and optimization of working table components of FM6324 vertical machining center. J. Hefei Univ. Technol. 35(8), 1039–1042 (2012)Google Scholar