Study on Intelligent Recognition Matching and Fusion Interaction Technology of Electrical Equipment Model
After investigation and analysis, this project studies the intelligent identification matching technology of the physical device model, the overlay technology of the lightweight model and the physical equipment, and realized the panoramic layered display of the internal and external three-dimensional models of the physical device. According to the specific needs of the operation and maintenance of the physical device, the component-level monitoring data (operating conditions, thyristors, water level, temperature and humidity, etc.) of the physical device are overlaid onto the corresponding equipment model.
KeywordsIntelligent recognition Overlay display Fusion interaction
This work was financially supported by the science and technology project to State Grid Corporation ‘Research on 3D Lightweight Engine Technology for Power Grid Service Scenarios’.
I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my colleagues and friends, they gave me a lot of useful advices during the process of studying this topic research and also provided enthusiastic help in the process of typesetting and writing thesis! At the same time, I want to thank all the scholars who are quoted in this paper. Due to my limited academic level, there are some disadvantages to writing a paper, and I will solicit the criticism and corrections from experts and scholars.
- 1.Chen, B., Qin, X.: Mixture of Virtual Reality and Human-Computer Intelligence in Mixed Reality, SCIENTIA SINICA Information (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Y.: Research on Key Techniques of 3D Surface Reconstruction Based on Depth Camera, Doctoral Dissertation, Zhejiang University (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.He, Q., Cheng, H., Yang, X.: A review of 3D model process technology oriented to 3D printing. Manuf. Technol. Mach. Tools 6, 54–61 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Fan, L., Tang, J.: Expectation and review on overhead transmission lines 3D modeling methods. South. Energy Constr. 4(2), 120–125 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, C.: Research and Application of Substation Visualization Based on 3D Panorama and Rapid Modeling Technology, master’s degree Dissertation, Shandong University (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Qiang, Z.: Research of Visual Recognition Algorithm for Service Robot based on PCL, master’s degree Dissertation, University of Science and Technology of China (2014)Google Scholar