Operating Performance Assessment of Smart Meters Based on Bayesian Networks and Convex Evidence Theory
Smart electricity meters have been widely installed in recent years. In order to automatically assess the operating performance of smart meters, in this paper we propose a method based on Bayesian network. Bayesian network is adopted to represent the casual relationship among attributes and operating performance of smart meter. Multiple Bayesian networks are trained from data with genetic algorithm and bagging sampling, then a subset of Bayesian networks are selected for assessment. The evidence theory is used to fuse the multiple results from Bayesian networks and generate final assessment results for smart meters. The experimental results show the effectiveness and efficiency of the proposed method.
KeywordsSmart electricity meters Bayesian network Convex evidence theory
This paper is supported by the State Grid Corporation of Science and Technology Project “The Research and Application of Smart Meter Operation Status Evaluation Technology Based on Multi-source Data Fusion (Project No. JL71-16-006)”.
- 1.Ju, H., Yuan, R., Ding, H., Tian, H., Zhong, W., Pang, F., Xu, S., Li, S.: Study on the whole life cycle quality assessment method of smart meter. Electr. Meas. Instrum. 52(S1), 55–58 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, F., Cheng, Y., Xiao, W., Jin, Z.: Method and application of electric meter status assessment based on integrated security domain. J. Autom. Instrum. 07, 29–33 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Chang, Q., Yan, X., Tao, X., Fu, F.: Research on operating status analysis system for smart meters based on big data technology. Autom. Instrum. (12), 4–6 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.He, Y., Zheng, J.-J., Zhu, L.: An entropy-based algorithm for discretization of continuous variables. Comput. Appl. 25(3), 637–639 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, D., Wang, F., Yinan, L., Xue, W., Wang, S.: Structure learning of Bayesian network based on genetic algorithm. Comput. Res. Dev. 38(8), 916–922 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, D., Yang, B., Zhu, Y., Sun, C.: Fundamental Theories and Methods for Processing Uncertain Knowledge. Science Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, D., Zhu, Y., Ni, N., Liu, J.: Ordered proposition fusion based on consistency and uncertainty measurements. Sci. China Inf. Sci. 60(8), 1–19 (2017). 082103Google Scholar