Some New Targets and Approaches to the Construction of Intended-Use Metabiotics
- 22 Downloads
Tables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 show some new targets and approaches to the use of low molecular microbial molecules for the development and production of essentially new metabiotics in order to prevent and treat common conditions associated with microecological imbalance in humans. These approaches, if realized, will enable to promptly and efficiently use the potential of the basic representatives of human symbiotic microbiota when creating targeted metabiotics.
- Chervinets YuV, Chervinets VM, Shenderov BA. The modern view on the biotechnological potential of human symbiotic microbiota. Upper Volga medical journal. 2018;17(1):19–26 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Engevik MA, Versalovic J. Biochemical feature of beneficial microbes: foundation for therapeutic microbiology. Microbial Spectr. 2017;5(5). doi: https://doi.org/10.1128/microbiolspec.BAD-0012-2016.
- Ghisian Y, Nana G, Ripoll C, Cabin-Flaman A, Gibouin D, Delaune A et al. Division-Based, Growth Rate Diversity in bacteria. Front Microbiol. 2018;9;849. doi: https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2018.00849.
- Jones RM, Neish AS. Redox signaling mediated by the gut microbiota. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2017;105:41–47. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2016.10.495.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Maguire M, Maguire G. Gut dysbiosis, leaky gut, and intestinal epithelial proliferation in neurological disorders: towards the development of a new therapeutic using amino acids, prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics. Rev Neurosci. 2019;30(2):179–201. doi: https://doi.org/10.1515/revneuro-2018-0024.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Minushkin ON, Ardatskaya MD, Sergeev AV, Volkov MYu, Sinitsa AV. Experience in the use of probiotic «Baktistatin» in the treatment of chronic pancreatitis. Pharmacy. 2006;3:39–43 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Prosekov A, Dyshlyuk L, Milentyeva I, Sukhish S, Babich O et al. Antioxidant, antimicrobial and antitumor activity of bacteria of the genus Bifidobacterium, selected from the gastrointestinal tract of human. Integr Mol Med. 2015;2(5):295–303.Google Scholar
- Sanshez S, Demain AL. Antibiotics: Current Innovations and Future Trends. Caister Academic Press; 2015.Google Scholar
- Shenderov BA, Aleshkin VA. Functional Dairy Foods in Human Epigenetic Regulation. In: Abstract Book IDF WORLD DAIRY SUMMIT. 4–8 November 2012. Cape Town. Poster 0121.Google Scholar
- Shenderov BA, Gakhova EN, Kaurova SA, Uteshev VK, Shishova NV. Cryobanks of natural symbiotic microbiocenosis and their importance in medicine and biotechnology. Biophysics of live cell. 2014;10:221–223 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Shenderov BA, Manvelova MA, Gahova EN, Piorunski DA. Functional food and cryobanks of microbiocenoses-practical applications of gnotobiology in the 21st century. In: Hashimoto K et al, editors. Germfree life and its ramifications. Japan: Shiozawa; 1996. p. 533–536.Google Scholar
- Shenderov BA. Functional food, cryobanks of microbial associations and their role in the preservation and restoration of health. Journal of Restorative Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2003;3:29–31 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Shenderov BA. Metabiotics — novel prophylactic technology of diseases associated with microecological imbalance of human being. Journal of Restorative Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2017;4:40–49 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Shenderov BA. Role of mitochondria in preventive, restorative and sport medicine. Journal of Restorative Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2018;1:21–31 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Singh A, Vishwakarma V, Singhal B. Metabiotics: The Functional Metabolic Signatures of Probiotics: Current State-of-Art and Future Research Priorities — Metabiotics: Probiotics Effector Molecules. Advan Biosci Biotechnol. 2018;9(4):147–189. doi: https://doi.org/10.4236/abb.2018.94012.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Vakhitov TYa, Petrov LN, Bondarenko VM. The concept of a probiotic drug containing original microbial metabolites. Zh Mikrobiol (Moscow). 2005; 5:108–114 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Venema K, do Carmo AP. Probiotic and Prebiotics: Current Research and Future Trends. Wageningen: Caiser Academic Press; 2015. doi: https://doi.org/10.21775/9781910190098.
- Volkov MYu, Tkachenko EI, Vorobeichikov EV, Sinitsa AV. Bacillus subtilis metabolites as a novel promising probiotic preparations. Zh Mikrobiol (Moscow). 2007;2:75–80 (in Russian).Google Scholar