Biometric Image Encryption Based on Chaotic Sine Map and Information Entropy
The Multi-biometric frameworks are utilized in numerous significant biometric applications and more are connected to the UIDAI framework in India. Encryption of biometric pictures is pivotal because of the dynamic increment in the utilization of powerless frameworks and systems for chronicling, transmission and confirmation. This examination proposes a tumultuous sine guide based picture encryption plan utilizing data entropy calculation with different degrees of perplexity and dissemination. The confused sine map with data entropy encryption calculation has a high key space, entropy around equivalent to eight (for dim pictures). The significant preferred position of this strategy is the best qualities for the quantity of pixels and the bound together normal pace of progress it offers. These better qualities obviously demonstrate that the scrambled pictures delivered by the riotous sine map with data entropy calculation plan are arbitrary. Exploratory recreations were performed to acquire the cryptographic parameters and approve the calculation through normal assaults, for example, compression and noise. The proposed calculation is strong because of the pressure assault which is fundamentally required during chronicling and recuperation. Hence, the proposed cryptographic calculation can be connected to the pictures of fingerprints utilized in participation observing frameworks, in biometric gets to, and so forth utilized by most surely understood open and private associations.
KeywordsAttacks Biometric images Encryption algorithm Chaotic sine map Information entropy Robustness
- 1.Wen, J., Chang, X.-W.: A modified KZ reduction algorithm. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, no. 7, pp. 451–455, June 2015Google Scholar
- 4.Neelamani, R., Baraniuk, R., de Queiroz, R.: Compression color space estimation of JPEG images using lattice basis reduction. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, vol. 1, pp. 890–893 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Norouzi, B., Seyedzadeh, S.M., Mirzakuchaki, S., Mosavi, M.R.: A novel image encryption based on row-column, masking and main diffusion processes with hyper chaos. Multimed. Tools Appl. 1–31 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Chen, C.L.P., Zhang, T., Zhou, Y.: Image encryption algorithm based on a new combined chaotic system. In: IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (2012)Google Scholar
- 13.Wu, X., Wang, Z.: A new DWT-based lossless chaotic encryption scheme for color ımages. In: IEEE International Conference on Computer and Computational Sciences (2015)Google Scholar