Information Modeling of Dual Education in the Field of IT
Modern approaches to the organization of the educational process generate a need for the introduction of dual education. Such approach is particularly relevant for IT specialties. The main principles of dual education are presented and it is suggested to use the information model of a dual education applicant as a set of knowledge about a person used for organization of effective learning processes, as well as the thematic subject model of a dual education applicant, the functional object model of a dual education applicant, the semantic subject model of a dual education applicant, the procedural subject model of a dual education applicant. It is provided the model of dual education that consists of the following models such as a model of educational material, test question models, models of reference knowledge of an expert (a teacher), a model of knowledge and a model of the practical component of the educational process.
KeywordsDual education Model of listener Dual education applicant
- 1.On approval of the Concept of training specialists for the dual form of education: the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in September 19, 2018, No. 660 (2018). https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/660-2018-%D1%80 (in Ukrainian)
- 3.Center of the Chinese vocational education, Dual educational system of Germany. Suzhou University Press (1993)Google Scholar
- 5.Barakabitze, A.A., William-Andey Lazaro, A., Ainea, N., Mkwizu, M.H., Maziku, H., Matofali, A.X., Sanga, C.: Transforming African Education Systems in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Using ICTs: challenges and Opportunities. Education Research International, vol. 2019, 29 p.Google Scholar
- 11.Bomba, A., Nazaruk, M., Pasichnyk, V., Veretennikova, N., Kunanets, N.: Information technologies of modeling processes for preparation of professionals in smart cities. In: Hu, Z., Petoukhov, S., Dychka, I., He, M. (eds.) Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing book series, vol. 754, pp. 702–712. Springer, Cham (2018)Google Scholar
- 13.Holoshchuk, R., Pasichnuk, V., Kunanents, N., Veretennikova, N., Pytlenko, T.: Modeling the distance network-oriented education systems. In: Proceedings of International Scientific Conference Computer Sciences and Information Technologies (CSIT-2019), vol. 3, pp. 191–196. IEEE (2019)Google Scholar