A Blockchain Based Incentive Mechanism for Crowd Sensing Network
Crowd Sensing Network (CSN) uses sensor embedded mobile phones for the collection of data for some specific task which can effectively save cost and time. The quality of collected data depends on the participation level from all entities of CSN, i.e., service provider, service consumers and data collectors. In comparison with the centralized traditional incentive mechanisms devised for CSN, we have proposed a decentralized system model where incentives are used to stimulate the involvement among data collectors and motivate the participants to join the network. Moreover, the issue of privacy leakage is tackled by using AES128 technique. Furthermore, the system is evaluated through analyzing the gas consumption of all the smart contracts, whereas, the encryption technique is validated through comparing the execution time with base paper methods.
KeywordsCrowd Sensing Network Blockchain Encryption Service consumer Gas consumption
- 8.Lane, N.D., Eisenman, S.B., Musolesi, M., Miluzzo, E., Campbell, A.T.: Urban sensing systems: opportunistic or participatory? In: Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications, Napa Valley, CA, USA, pp. 11–16 (February 2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Huang, J., Kong, L., Kong, L., Liu, Z., Liu, Z., Chen, G.: Blockchain-based crowd-sensing System. In: 2018 1st IEEE International Conference on Hot Information-Centric Networking (HotICN), pp. 234–235. IEEE (August 2018)Google Scholar
- 16.Dai, M., Su, Z., Wang, Y., Xu, Q.: Contract Theory Based Incentive Scheme for Mobile Crowd Sensing Networks. In: 2018 International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile and Wireless Networking (MoWNeT), pp. 1–5. IEEE (June 2018)Google Scholar
- 19.Wahid, M.N.A., Ali, A., Esparham, B., Marwan, M.: A comparison of cryptographic algorithms: DES, 3DES, AES, RSA and blowfish for guessing attacks prevention (2018) Google Scholar
- 20.Mottur, P.A., Whittaker, N.R.: Vizsafe: the decentralized crowdsourcing safety network. In: 2018 IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), pp. 1–6 (September 2018)Google Scholar