Mobile Physiological Sensor Cloud System for Long-Term Care
In this study, we propose a Mobile Physiological Sensor Cloud System for Long-term Care (MPCLC), the main functions of which are collecting carereceiver’s physiological data by using sensors and analyzing and reporting the carereceiver’s healthy condition. With the features of small in size, high convenience for use, and good immediacy of request response, the MPCLC can partially solve the problems of long-term care which are insufficiency of required labors and hard for tracking the results of traditional medical treatment. After the data measured by using sensors is collected, the data is sent to the cloud for storage. The health reports will be generated by the cloud, and delivered to caregivers and medical staffs for reference under their requests. This can save the time that people go and come between hospitals and the places where carereceivers stay for measuring patients’ psysilogical data. One of the other key functions is to prevent the carereceivers from disease in advance.
KeywordsLong-term care Immediate Physiological data Sensor Cloud computing Health reports
- 1.Zhu, K.G.: iOS 11 program Design-Swift 4- Fst Developing Techniques, 200+ . Gototop Information Inc., Taipei City (2017). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhong She, Y.-Q., Zhong, W.-J.: Cloud Computing. Tung Hua Book Co. Ltd, Taipei City (2013). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Ho, C.L.: A smart phone-based wearable sensors for monitoring real-time physiological data. Comput. Electr. Eng. 65, 379–384 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Cheng, Y.H.: Implementation of Bluetooth LAN access profile with NAT & embedded web server functions. Department of Electronic Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, Y.L.: Cloud computing - a case study of clinic information system. Master thesis, Shu-Te University (2011)Google Scholar