Research on Students’ Campus Behavior Analysis and Warning System Based on Big Data
Big data is one of the popular concepts and technologies today, which brings revolutionary influence to our work, life, study, and way of thinking. In order to change the traditional way in which student management relies on preaching and post-analysis to find countermeasures, it is transformed into a more targeted, personalized and predictive scientific management method. The paper analyzes the big data value of campus student behavior through the deep integration of student education management and information technology, and describe data acquisition methods of student campus behavior, analysis and prediction models and visualization models. The mainstream Hadoop open source platform is used to construct the student campus behavior data analysis and early warning management system, so as to realize the students safety control, achieve student management informationization, improve scientific management level of students’ education, and promote the intelligent and digital campus construction.
KeywordsEducational big data Student behavior analysis Prediction model Data mining
Supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. CCNU18TS017).
- 1.Big Data for Development: Challenges & Opportunities. http://www.unglobalpulse.org/sites/default/files/BigDataforDevelopment-UNGlobalPulseMay2012.pdf. Accessed 12 May 2019
- 2.Medical Education Network. Chinese Children’s Suicide Report: China’s Child Suicide Rate is the World’s No. 1. http://www.med66.com/new/201209/gl201209144454.shtml. Accessed 12 May 2019
- 3.Hu, B.: Research on the emergence and development of big data. Electron. Technol. Softw. Eng. 9, 197 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, F.: Review of educational application research of big data. Mod. Educ. Technol. 8, 13–17 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.General Office of the Ministry of Education. Notice on Printing and Distributing the Main Points of Education Informationization in 2014. http://old.moe.gov.cn//publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/moe/s7062/201403/165870.html. Accessed 12 May 2019
- 7.Yang, X., Tang, S., Li, Y.: Development education big data: connotation, value and challenge. Mod. Distance Educ. Res. 1, 51–60 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.China Youth Network. Use big data to manage good students. http://news.youth.cn/jsxw/201506/t20150630_6804615.htm. Accessed 12 May 2019
- 9.He, W., Hu, Y., Zhu, B.: Preliminary study on the construction of college students’ security early warning management model based on big data analysis. Sch. Party Constr. Ideol. Educ. 8, 78–80 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Hao, Z.: Design and Implementation of Hadoop User Behavior Analysis System. Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Wei, S.: Learning analysis technology: exploring the value of educational data in the age of big data. Mod. Educ. Technol. 23(2), 5–9 (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Pan, Q.: Research and implementation of college student behavior analysis system based on Hadoop technology. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing (2015)Google Scholar