A Model of Trust Knowledge Based on Trust Relationship and Knowledge Sharing
With the rapid development of China’s industry-university-research cooperation, this paper aims at the lack of such defects as the evaluation of trust relationship and knowledge sharing and the mechanism of feedback in the collaborative innovation platform of school-enterprise. So respectively between the Trust relationship between the influencing factors (credibility factor, ability factor, system factor, information factor) and the factors influencing the Knowledge sharing, Knowledge factors, individual factors, organizational factors, mechanism) as indicators, university-enterprise cooperation Trust Knowledge Model (University - Enterprise Trust and Knowledge Model, UETK Model) and verify it. The results of experience implies that the UETK model promotes the collaboration between colleges and enterprise. Based on UETK model, participants can regularly trace the latest developments of the cooperation between colleges and enterprises, thereby the potential problems could be exposed as well as repaired in a regular period, which improves the quality of innovation collaboration of universities and enterprises.
KeywordsCollaborative innovation University-enterprise cooperation Trust relationship Knowledge sharing Mode
This research was financially supported by Major Scientific Research Project for Universities of Guangdong Province (201612008QX, 2016KTSCX167, 2017KTSCX207, 2018KTSCX288); Guangdong Provincial special funds Project for Discipline Construction (No. 2013WYXM0122); Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province (2016A030313384); Guangdong Provincial College Innovation and Entrepreneurship Project (201713177036, 201813177028, 201813177046); Scientific Research Project of Shenzhen (JCYJ20170303140803747); Key Laboratory of Intelligent Multimedia Technology (201762005).
- 1.Zhao, D., Pan, W.: Problems and tactics of deep cooperation platform for school enterprises. Adult Educ. (10), 83–85 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Dong, X., Wu, W., Wang, K.: Research on school-enterprise cooperation model based on collaborative innovation concept. J. Natl. Inst. Educ. Adm. 07, 59–63 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, C., Huang, J.: Student-centered model construction and application of school-enterprise cooperation effectiveness evaluation model. J. Guangdong AIB Polytechnic Coll. 31(3), 11–15 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Shang, J.: Analysis on the effect of “order-style” training model based on logit model in school-enterprise cooperation. J. Wuhan Jiaotong Vocat. Coll. 19(3), 51–55 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Fan, Y.: Construction of comprehensive evaluation system of school-enterprise cooperation in higher vocational colleges. Manager (18), 264 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Meng, S.: Research on evaluation of school-enterprise cooperation project based on AHP-FCE. Liaoning High. Vocat. Tech. Inst. 17(03), 85–88 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao, M.: Construction of quality evaluation index system of school-enterprise cooperation. Vocat. Educ. News (04), 24–32 + 38 (2016)Google Scholar