Cyber-Physical Control System of Hardware-Software Complex of Anthropomorphous Robot: Architecture and Models
Autonomous anthropomorphous robots represent complicated hardware-software complexes designed to functioning in a changing external environment. Additional features of any particular robot are defined by its scope. Educational activity imposes tight restrictions to ensure safe work and study environment at an institution. It is required to solve many different tasks in a real-time mode. The efficiency of their solutions is defined by availability of computing resources, as well as by thorough organization of the hardware-software complex oriented toward a specialized class of the autonomous robotics tasks. With this goal in mind, we analyzed the complex of the tasks for the teaching assistant robot. Among those, one of the most important was the task of obtaining information about the environment. We analyzed the task of a trainee status examination and possible ways of its solution, and offered the architecture of a hardware-software complex of the anthropomorphous robot assistant. The set-theoretic model of a hardware-software complex was constructed. Its use would further allow defining an optimum configuration of the offered hardware-software complex architecture for anthropomorphous robots. The distributed computing system of a hardware-software complex for anthropomorphous robot assistant facilitated parallel solving of the tasks related to situation analysis, as well as planning and control of the robot operations.
KeywordsAnthropomorphous robotics Hardware-software complex Set-theoretic model Brain activity Digital signals Pedagogy Wavelet analysis EEG test Neuroscience Brain-computer interface
The study is performed with assistance of the RF Ministry of Science and Education (the agreement on providing a subsidy No. 14.577.21.0282 from 1 October, 2017, the unique project identifier is RFMEFI57717X0282, the Federal Target Program “Research and Advances on the Priority Directions of Development of a Scientific and Technological Complex of Russia for 2014–2020”.
- 2.Aleksandrov, A.G., Mikhailova, L.S., Bragin, T.M., Stepanov, A.M., Stepanov, M.F.: Aspects of application of cloud computing for computer-aided control system design by GAMMA-3 system. Design systems, production technology preparation and control of stages of life cycle of industrial product (CAD/CAM/PDM—2012). In: Artamonov, E.I. (ed.) Proceedings of 12th International Conference, pp. 111–115. LLC “Analitik”, Moscow (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Demidov, M.: “Clouds” turn into consumer goods. http://www.cnews.ru/reviews/free/infrastructure2009/articles/smb.shtml
- 4.Aliev, T.I.: Bases of Discrete Systems Modelling, 363 p. SPbSU ITMO, St. Petersburg (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Stepanov, M.F.: Automated Solution of Formalized Tasks of Automatic Control Theory, 376 p. Saratov State Technical University, Saratov (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Aleksandrov, A.G., Mikhailova, L.S., Bragin, T.M., Stepanov, M.F., Stepanov, A.M.: About development of concept of automated solution of control theory tasks by GAMMA-3 system. Mechatron. Autom. Control 9, 14–19 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Ferrante, A., Gavriel, C., Faisal, A.: Data-efficient hand motor imagery decoding in EEGBCI by using Morlet wavelets & common spatial pattern algorithms. In: 7th International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER), p. 948 (2015)Google Scholar
- 16.Stepanov, M.F.: Analysis and synthesis of automatic control systems by software “INSTRUMENT-3mI”. J. Instrum. Eng. 47(6), 27–30 (2004)Google Scholar
- 17.Aleksandrov, A.G., Mikhailova, L.S., Stepanov, M.F.: GAMMA-3 system and its applications. Autom. Remote Control 72(10), 2023–2030 (2011). © Pleiades Publishing, Ltd., 2011. Original Russian Text © Aleksandrov, A.G., Mikhailova, L.S., Stepanov, M.F.: Avtomatika i Telemekhanika (10), 19–27 (2011)Google Scholar
- 18.Stepanov, M.F., Stepanov, A.M., Pakhomov, M.A., Salikhova, A.P., Mikhailova, L.S.: Development tools of the intellectual self-organized systems of automatic control. In: CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 1638, pp. 674–680 (2016). https://doi.org/10.18287/1613-0073-2016-1638-674-680
- 19.Aleksandrov, A.G., Mikhailova, L.S., Stepanov, M.F.: GAMMA system—integrated environment for control systems design. Design systems, production technology preparation and control of stages of life cycle of industrial product (CAD/CAM/PDM—2009). In: Artamonov, E.I. (ed.) Proceedings of 9th International Conference. Institute of Control Sciences Academician VA Trapeznikov, Moscow (2009)Google Scholar
- 20.Aleksandrov, A.G., Mikhailova, L.S., Stepanov, M.F.: Structure hardware and software of distributed gamma system for control systems design. Design systems, production technology preparation and control of stages of life cycle of industrial product (CAD/CAM/PDM—2011). In: Artamonov, E.I. (ed.) Proceedings of 11th International Conference, Institute of Control Sciences Academician VA Trapeznikov, Moscow (2011)Google Scholar