Emergency Alert to Safeguard the Visually Impaired Novice Using Internet of Things
Recognizing a crisis with help of sensors and controls the situation by announcing them to the Real world, that worry calamity group makes suitable move to protect the costless. Methods/Analysis: Internet of things is system that controls the interconnected things which are implanted with sensors, programming that empowers to gather and trade information. These physical articles are controlled remotely with sufficient system foundations. The absence of help administrations can make outwardly impeded individuals excessively reliant on their families, which keep them from being financially dynamic and socially included. IoT can offer individuals with handicaps the help and supports greatly to accomplish a decent personal satisfaction and enables them to get appropriate instruction without dangers. Findings: For this reason the proposed engineering of web of things is to screen the vehicle by utilizing Raspberry controller and it set forth numerous highlights to recognize the purpose behind happening accidents and furthermore protects the outwardly weakened victims from the accidents or dangers. Applications/Improvements: Distinctive application things are taken into issues the tip goal to indicate the collaboration of the segments of internet of things. While the proposed work will be a keen ready framework to different components without human mediation. Basic difficulties have been distinguished and tended to particular.
KeywordsEmergency Radio Frequency Identification GPS MEMs Accident Detection Sensors
We the members of this project, acknowledge our sincere gratitude for the excellent support extended to us by the management (Panimalar Engineering college, Chennai) for providing all the required facilities. Our sincere thanks go to our respectful guide who has extended her support throughout the entire project with his valuable suggestions and guidance.
- 1.Singh, A.P., Agarwal, P.K., Sharma, A.: Road safety improvement: a challenging issue on Indian roads. Int. J. Adv. Eng. Technol. 2, 363–369 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Choudhari, S., Rasal, T., Suryawanshi, S., Mane, M., Yedge, S.: Survey paper on internet of things: IoT. Int. J. Eng. Sci. Comput. 7, 10564–10567 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Suganya, N., Vinothini, E.: Accident alert and event localization. Int. J. Eng. Innov. Technol. 3, 53–54 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Sawant, K., Bhole, I., Kokane, P., Doiphode, P., Thorat, Y.: Accident alert and vehicle tracking system. Int. J. Innov. Res. Comput. Commun. Eng. 4, 8619–8623 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Y., Yang, J., Liu, H., Chen, Y., Gruteser, M., Martin, R.P.: Sensing vehicle dynamics for determining usage of phone. In: ACM 11th Annual International Conference on Mobile System, Applications and Services, pp. 41–54 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Fernandes, B., Gomes, V., Ferreira, J., Oliveir, A.: Mobile application for automatic accident detection and the multimodal alert, vol. 3, pp. 1–11 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Zanella, A., Bui, N., Castellani, A., Vangelista, L., Zorzi, M.: Internet of things for smart cities. IEEE. 1, 22–35 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Praveena, V., Sankar, A.R., Jeyabalaji, S., Srivatsan, V.: Efficient accident detection and rescue system using ABEONA algorithm. Int. J. Emerg. Trends Technol. Comput. Sci. 3, 222–225 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Ali, H.M., Alwan, Z.S.: Car accident detection and notification system using smartphone. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Mob. Comput. 4, 620–635 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Majumdar, C., Lee, D., Patel, A.A., Merchant, S.N., Desai, U.B.: Packet size optimization for cognitive radio sensor networks aided Internet of Things (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Finkenzeller, K.: Fundamentals and Applications in Contactless Smart Cards and Identification. Wiley, Hoboken (2003)Google Scholar
- 14.Bhavthankar, S., Sayyed, H.G.: Wireless system for vehicle accident detection and reporting using accelerometer and GPS. Int. J. Sci. Eng. Res. 6, 1069–1072 (2016)Google Scholar