An Intelligent MIMO Hybrid Beamforming to Increase the Number of Users
The rate of the data demand is highly growing and number of user becomes high for utilizing the spectrum systematically, which can be made possible by using Multiuser MIMO. It allows the transmitter’s base station (BS) to contact at a time with more receivers of the mobile stations (MS) through similar resources of time and frequency. In enormous MIMO base station antennas will be in the order of tens or hundreds to increase streams of data confined inside the cell. In this paper MIMO system is designed using OFDM scattering model and simulated to analyse various parameters with different number of users and RF chains. MIMO system increases the data rate with increased number of users and minimizes loss in the system.
KeywordsMIMO Hybrid beamforming MATLAB RF chains Number of users Error magnitude
- 4.Ni, W., Dong, X., Lu, W.S.: Near-optimal hybrid processing for massive MIMO systems via matrix decomposition (2015). https://arxiv.org/abs/1504.03777
- 6.Bogale, T.E., Le, L.B.: Beamforming for multiuser massive MIMO systems: Digital versus hybrid analog-digital. In: Proceedings IEEE Global Communication Conference (GLOBECOM 2014), pp. 4066–4071, December 2014Google Scholar
- 10.Song, N., Sun, H., Yang, T.: Coordinated hybrid beamforming for millimeter wave multi-user massive MIMO systems. In: Proceedings IEEE Global Communication Conference (GLOBECOM 2016), pp. 1–6, December 2016Google Scholar
- 12.Sohrabi, F., Yu, W.: Hybrid digital and analog beamforming design for large-scale MIMO systems. In: Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 2929–2933, April 2015Google Scholar
- 15.Li Z., Han, S., Molisch, A.F.: Hybrid beamforming design for millimeter-wave multi-user massive MIMO downlink. In: 2016 IEEE ICC Signal Processing for Communications Symposium (2016)Google Scholar