Analytical Procedures for Assessing the Risks of Introducing Innovative Technologies into the Organization’s Activities
Nowadays risks invariably accompany all socio-economic phenomena and processes. Their influence can be considered both from the point of view of the influence of external, environmental factors, and internal, connected with the specifics of the organization itself. Achieving the necessary effect of the risk management process involves timely and correct identification of risk factors and their evaluation. Evaluation and management of risk factors are important, as their untimely accounting and elimination can have a negative impact on the performance of research and developmental tests. Forecasting risk factors at early stages of the project implementation allow estimating the financial losses that can occur during the implementation of projects. Thus, the task of analyzing and assessing risks is relevant, allowing to compensate risks for the project cost and the terms of implementation.
The article explores modern approaches to risk management in the process of developing and implementing innovative technologies in the organization’s activities. Forecasting risk factors in the early stages of design allow estimating the financial losses that may occur during the execution of projects. Thus, the task of analyzing and assessing risks is relevant, allowing to compensate risks for the project cost and the terms of implementation.
The process of risk analysis is proposed, which involves a complex of external and internal factors with the help of special economic and mathematical methods, which makes it possible to obtain an assessment of the level of risk and calculate the effectiveness of anti-risk measures. Application of the proposed approach makes it possible to reduce the likelihood of occurrence of a risk situation, and also provides an opportunity to find an administrative solution in the event of unfavorable factors.
KeywordsInnovation management Innovative technologies Risk analysis Organization risk management
- 2.Kolmykova, T., Merzlyakova, E., Bredikhin, V., Tolstykh, T., Ovchinnikova, O.: Problems of formation of perspective growth points of high-tech productions. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Kuznetsov, V., Garina, E., Garin, A., Kornilov, D., Kolmykova, T.: A creative model of modern company management on the basis of semantic technologies. Commun. Comput. Inf. Sci. 754, 163–176 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Kuznetsov, V.P., Garina, E.P., Andriashina, N.S., Kozlova, E.P., Yashin, S.N.: Methodological solutions for the production of a new product. In: Managing Service, Education and Knowledge Management in the Knowledge Economic Era - Proceedings of the Annual International Conference on Management and Technology in Knowledge, Service, Tourism and Hospitality, SERVE 2016, pp. 59–64 (2017)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Machová, R., Tóth, Z., Mura, L., Havierniková, K.: The entrepreneur’s network as a cooperation form of entrepreneurship: case of Slovakia. J. Appl. Econ. Sci. 12(1(47)), 160–169 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Serebryakova, N., Ovchinnikova, T., Bulgakova, I., Sviridova, S., Tolstykh, T.: Innovational methods of development of intellectual labor for economy’s security. Eur. Res. Stud. J. (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Tsepelev, O.A., Serikov, S.G.: Peculiarities of regional development and industrial specialization of the far east of Russia. J. Appl. Econ. Sci. 12(5(51)), 1422–1432 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Goncharov, A.Yu., Sirotkina, N.V.: The mechanism of management of the balanced development of regions with dominant types of economic activity. News of Higher Educational Institutions. Technology of the Textile Industry 4(358), 35–43 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Klevtsov, S.M., Kharchenko, E.V.: Reproduction of the regions material assets: theoretical and applied aspects. Sci. Bull. Belgorod State University Ser. Econ. Comput. Sci. 19(16–1), 48–55 (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.Ovchinnikova, O.P., Kharlamov, M.M.: Digital transformation of the organization in the implementation of innovative development projects. In: Actual Problems of International Relations in the Conditions of the Formation of a Multi-Polar World: A Collection of Scientific Articles of the 6th International Scientific and Practical Conference, pp. 138–141 (2017)Google Scholar
- 14.Preobrazhensky, B.G., Tolstykh, T.O., Shkarupta, E.V.: Analysis of the development of the human potential of the region in the conditions of digital transformation. Region Syst. Econ. Manag. 1(36), 59–66 (2017)Google Scholar
- 15.Khmeleva, G.A., Semenychev, V.K., Koroleva, E.N., Agaeva, L.K., Korobetskaya, A.A., Zvereva, I.V., Zenina, K.S.: Innovative development of Russian Regions Under Sanctions: Monograph, Samara (2017)Google Scholar