Intellectual Resource as a Factor of Ensuring National and Cultural Security in the Conditions of the Training Course “Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language”
The aim of this study is to analyze methods of translating the national cultural code in the context of exporting education in Russian, which formed the basis for the concept of training a teacher of Russian as a foreign language (RFL). Methodological guidelines define the concepts: national cultural code, intellectual resource, national and cultural security. The national cultural code is understood by authors of the article as a didactic unit in conditions of creating an educational resource for training specialist in the field of teaching RFL. Current state of exports of Russian education is analyzed including a humanitarian sphere. Intellectual resource in the field of pedagogical education is understood as a set of professional competencies acquired by a graduate.
Export of education also involves understanding the problem of national and cultural security, condition of which is formation of a concept of education in Russian, taking into account the peculiarities of mentality, Russian linguocultural specifics.
Results of this study suggest the need to include an educational program of teacher training of the RFL disciplines containing national and cultural specificity, plan of lessons, elective courses, and writing of qualification work in the framework of linguocultural and sociocultural, regional specifics, correlated with the basic axiological vectors of Russian society life.
It is concluded that the methodologically well-implemented national concept of teaching Russian as a foreign language and preparing a teacher of Russian as a foreign language will ensure national and cultural security of an educational concept.
KeywordsNational cultural code Concept of RFL teaching Intellectual resource
- Astafieva, N.V.: Intellectual capital in the system of higher education. Bulletin of Saratov State Technical University, Saratov, pp. 147–155 (2007)Google Scholar
- Dzyuba, E.M. (ed.): Axiology of Slavic Culture: international collection of scientific articles of young scientists, graduate students, students. Minin University, Nizhny Novgorod (2015, 2016, 2017)Google Scholar
- Bedniy, A.B., Yerushkina, L.V.: Nizhny Novgorod through the eyes of foreign students: sociological analysis, p. 40, 42, 50. NNGU named after N.I Lobachevsky, Nizhny Novgorod (2011)Google Scholar
- Gosteva, O.V., Akentieva, E.I.: Intellectual resources as the basis of intellectual capital of the organization. Int. Res. J. no. 6, pp. 34–35 (2015). YekaterinburgGoogle Scholar
- Krasnova, G.A.: Export of Russian education: myth or reality. University Management: practice and analysis, Ekaterinburg, UrFU, no. 6, pp. 70–73 (2013)Google Scholar
- Krasnykh, V.V.: Dictionary and Grammar of Linguoculture: Fundamentals of Psycholinguological Culturology, p. 552. Gnosis, Moscow (2016)Google Scholar
- Molchanovsky, V.V.: Composition and content of professional competence of a teacher of Russian as a foreign language: abstract of dissertation for Phd: 13.00.02 A.S. Pushkin. Moscow, 42 p. (1999)Google Scholar
- Passport of the priority project. Development of export potential of the Russian education system (2017). http://government.ru/news/28013/ (in the version of the protocol dated May 30, 2017 No. 6)
- Pimonov, S.A., Fomina, E.M.: Improving the attractiveness of Russian universities for foreign students. University Management: practice and analysis. Ekaterinburg, UrFU, No. 4, pp. 97–109 (2018). http://umj.ru/index.php/pub/inside/2029/
- Ter-Minasova, S.G.: Language and Intercultural Communication, p. 624. Word, Moscow (2000)Google Scholar
- Shamov, A.N., Kim, O.M.: Corporate training program “English for professional activity” in the modern educational space of goals, content, and results’. Bulletin of Minin University, T. 6, No. 3 (2018). https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_36350745_21143929.pdf
- Beyer, S.: Intercultural Communication. A literature Review. Research Paper (postgraduate) (2010). https://www.grin.com/document/153743
- Kuznetsov, V.P., Garina, E.P., Andryashina, N.S., Romanovskaya, E.V.: Models of modern information economy conceptual contradictions and practical examples, 361 p. Emerald publishing limited (2018)Google Scholar
- Kuznetsov, V., Kornilov, D., Kolmykova, T., Garina, E., Garin, A.: A creative model of modern company management on the basis of semantic technologies. Communications in Computer and Information Science (2017)Google Scholar
- Novikov, A., Novikova, I., Shkvarilo, K.: Psychological and linguistic specifics of the foreign language acquisition by multinational university students. Language and Super-diversity: Explorations and Interrogations: Abstracts. Jyvaskyla, Finland, pp. 179–180 (2013)Google Scholar
- Vladimirova, L., Safin, R., Ivanova, D., Litvina, T.: Succeeding in Foreign Language Study: Teachers and Students Standpoints. In: The International Scientific and Practical Conference Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences (CILDIAH-2018). SHS Web Conference, vol. 50, p. 01196 (2018). https://www.shs-conferences.org/articles/shsconf/pdf/2018/11/shsconf_cildiah2018_01196.pdfCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Wiseman, R.L., Koester, J.: Intercultural communication competence. International and Intercultural Communication Annual. SAGE Publications (1993)Google Scholar