Development of Professional Creativity of Teachers in the System of Professional Safety Culture of Children in Transport
Relevance of the research. Transformation of fundamental bases of education actualized the problem of teachers’ professional creativity development, ensuring the application of innovative approaches in the system of qualification for the formation of a culture of safety in transport. The analysis revealed a contradiction between understanding the role of creativity in the system of postgraduate pedagogical education and insufficiency of this issue in theory and pedagogical practice. The purpose of the study: theoretical substantiation and practical realization of the development of professional creativity of teachers within the framework of the project of the professional development of education workers on the formation of children transport security culture.
Methods of research. The research was carried out on the basis of scientific-pedagogical methods of analysis, comparative generalization and systematization of theoretical and empirical sources, questionnaires determining the necessary objectivity and heuristic conclusions.
Results of the study. The work establishes the essence, indicators, conditions and levels of development of professional creativity of pedagogical staff in the system of advanced training in developing a safety culture for children based on innovative educational technologies. A developed cluster of innovative technologies implemented in the digital educational environment of the University of Minin (MOOC), which represents the novelty of the research, is proposed.
Discussion and conclusion. The cluster was based on culturological, competency-based, problem-situational, environmental, and contextual principles. In the development of a creative teacher the main role is played by following groups of pedagogical technologies: technologization and goal-setting, focusing on the meaning and legitimacy of the upcoming activities, understanding the importance of new relevant competencies; management of the process of assimilation of content with demonstration of examples and mastering methods of creative activity in the digital educational environment; organization of creative independent activity with the use of electronic educational resources; reflexive technologies of evaluation of the results of training, combining quantitative and qualitative methods; technologies of pedagogical communication and support, delicate management of educational activities, tutor assistance, supervision, and moderation in group discussions.
KeywordsProfessional creativity Safety culture Pedagogical technology
The work was performed as part of the Government contract Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation from 09.19.2017, No. 0034 and 07.R61.11.0034 and No.07.R61.11.0008 from 07.05.2018.
- 1.Barysheva, T.A.: Psychological structure and development of creativity of adults: Doctor of Psychological Sciences, p. 38. T.A.Barysheva. SPb (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Bogoyavlenskaya, D.B.: Psychology of creative abilities, p. 320. M. “Academy” (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Gilford, J.: Three sides of intelligence. Psychology of thinking. In: Matyushkina, A.M. (ed.) Moscow (1965). (translation of the article)Google Scholar
- 4.Golubova, V.M.: Research of the nature of creative thinking and creativity of the personality. Fundam. Res. no. 2–5, 1067–1071 (2015). http://www.fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=36985. Accessed 17 Nov 2018
- 5.Kamerilova, G.S., Kartavykh, M.A., Ageeva, E.L., Gordeeva, I.A., Astashina, N.I., Ruban, E.M.: Communicative teaching models: The formation of the professional pedagogy competence among health and safety school teachers. Espacios 39(29), 7 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Kartvykh, M.A.: Scientific and methodical support of additional professional training programs of teaching staff in the sphere of formation of children’s skills of safe participation in road traffic [Electronic resource]. In: Kartavykh, M.A., Kamerilov, G.S. (eds.) Bulletin of Mininsky University, vol. 6, no. 1 (2018). http://vestnik.mininuniver.ru/jour/article/view/752/643. Accessed 07 Oct 2018
- 7.Popov, A.I.: Development of professional creativity in the system of higher education. Continuing pedagogical education: problems and searches of continuing pedagogical education: problems and search (2016). http://kpfu.ru/psychology/programma-razvitiya-ipo-kfu. No. 1 (1) 50.S
- 8.Markovich, E.V.: Pedagogical Creativity as a Leading Component of the Structure of Pedagogical Gifted. https://nsportal.ru/blog/пobshcheobrazovatelnaya-tematika/all/2012/11/08/pedagogicheskaya-kreativnost-kak-vedushchiy
- 9.Tarakanov, A.V.: Development of creativity of students with the help of active teaching methods in the university Tarakanov. Sib. Pedagogical J. 2, 65–68 (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Boyatzis, R.E.: The Competent Manager: A Model for Effective Performance. Wiley, New York (1982). http://www.cbsd.ru/center/31evel.php?PHPSESSID=uij22ebi9nac24fdGoogle Scholar
- 13.Hutchby, I., Moran-Ellis, J., Wach, L. (eds.): Children and Social Competence. Arenas of Action. Falmer Press, London (1998)Google Scholar
- 14.Dronkers, J., Robert, P.: Has educational sector any impact on school effectiveness in Hungary? In: Dronkers, J., Robert, P. (eds.) European Societies, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 205–236 (2004)Google Scholar
- 15.Kuznetsov, V.P., Garina, E.P., Andryashina, N.S., Romanovskaya, E.V.: Models of Modern Information Economy Conceptual Contradictions and Practical Examples, p. 361. Bingley, Emerald Publishing Limited (2018)Google Scholar
- 16.Kuznetsov, V., Kornilov, D., Kolmykova, T., Garina, E., Garin, A.: A creative model of modern company management on the basis of semantic technologies. In: Communications in Computer and Information Science (2017)Google Scholar