Modernization of Modern Entrepreneurship on the Basis of Artificial Intelligence
Purpose: The purpose of the article is to determine the perspectives of modernization of various components of entrepreneurial activities on the basis of AI and to develop a structural and logical scheme of systemic modernization of a company that would take into account the specific features of each component.
Design/methodology/approach: The authors determine the readiness of entrepreneurship to modernization on the basis of AI by the example of modern Russia, which is among top 10 countries as to most of the indicators of the digital economy. For this, analysis of activity of Russian companies’ using digital technologies in various entrepreneurial processes - production, marketing, and sales – is performed.
Findings: It is concluded that perspectives of automatization of different components of entrepreneurial activities during modernization of entrepreneurship on the basis of AI are different. Modern Russia is peculiar for a contradiction - in management, where the perspectives of modernization on the basis of AI are the lowest, activity of automatization is the highest. At the same time, in production, where perspectives of modernization on the basis of AI are the highest, activity of automatization is the lowest. The determined contradiction shows that institutionalization of the observed practice of digital modernization of entrepreneurship in Russia might lead to advantages (e.g., growth of efficiency, increase of service, and rationalization) and risks (e.g., reduction of the level of competitiveness and corporate social responsibility).
Originality/value: For supporting high effectiveness and sustainability entrepreneurship in the process of modernization of on the basis of AI, it is recommended to use the developed structural and logical scheme of this process.
KeywordsModernization Entrepreneurship AI Modern Russia Automatization Digital modernization
JEL CodeL26 O31 O32 O33 O34
- Li, Z., Wang, J.: An optimization application of artificial intelligence technology in enterprise financial management. Boletin Tecnico/Tech. Bull. 55(11), 83–89 (2017)Google Scholar
- Mingaleev, G.F.: The economic aspects of the development of car manufacturing and after-sales services in the republic of Tatarstan. In: Implementing International Services: A Tailorable Method for Market Assessment, Modularization, and Process Transfer 2012, pp. 437–449. Gabler Verlag, Germany (2012)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Salimov, R.I., Mingaleev, G.F.: The regional policy of industrial IPM services for the development of knowledge potential in Russia. In: Implementing International Services: A Tailorable Method for Market Assessment, Modularization, and Process Transfer 2012, pp. 425–435. Gabler Verlag, Germany (2012)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Sergi, B.S., Popkova, E.G., Bogoviz, A.V., Ragulina, J.V.: Entrepreneurship and economic growth: the experience of developed and developing countries. In: Entrepreneurship and Development in the 21st Century, pp. 3–32. Emerald Publishing Limited (2019)Google Scholar
- Bezrukova, T.L., Popova, E.V., Korda, N.I., Kuznetsova, T.E., Bezrukov, B.A.: Institutional traps of innovative and investment activities as an obstacle on the path to the well-balanced development of regions. Contrib. Econ. (9783319606958), 235–240 (2017)Google Scholar
- Sibirskaya, E., Popkova, E., Oveshnikova, L., Tarasova, I.: Remote education vs traditional education based on effectiveness at the micro level and its connection to the level of development of macro-economic systems. Int. J. Educ. Manage. 33(3), 533–543 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-08-2018-0248CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Valitov, S.M., Mingaleev, G.F., Khadeev, N.R., Antonova, N.V.: Methods to assess economic loss while implementing energy saving programs in oil-production enterprises. Mediterr. J. Soc. Sci. 6(3), 766–769 (2015)Google Scholar
- Vanchukhina, L.I., Leybert, T.B., Khalikova, E.A., Khalmetov, A.R.: New approaches to formation of innovational human capital as an element of institutional environment. Espacios 39, 22–32 (2018)Google Scholar
- Ye, S.: Research on the enterprise accounting statement evaluation and financial management optimization based on computer artificial intelligence method. Boletin Tecnico/Tech. Bull. 55(20), 208–215 (2017)Google Scholar
- National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (2019). Digital modernization: 2019. https://www.hse.ru/primarydata/ice2019kr. Accessed 24 May 2019