Potential Horizons of Technological Development of Russia
At present, a significant feature of a country’s economy is intensification of innovative processes and their transformation into the vector of economic growth. That’s why the issues of assessment of a country’s technological development with the usage of comparative analysis of the indicators that are formed with application of methodological foundations of studying the innovative development of various countries become very important.
The purpose of the paper is to study the indicators of technological development of Russia and foreign countries, to perform structural & dynamic analysis, build a complex of economic & mathematical models, analyze the innovative processes, and apply complex integral indices that reflect the level of development of technologies and innovations.
The scientific novelty of the research consists in substantiation of theoretical provisions and methodological recommendations for studying the economic processes in the sphere of implementation of technologies and innovations with application of descriptive, component, and factor methods. The scientific novelty is proved by applicability of the research methods to the Russia and foreign economies. The performed research allows solving the tasks of determining the potential horizons of Russia’s technological development.
The structural & dynamic analysis, coefficients of innovative activity, and complex integral indices that reflect international level of development of technologies and innovations in various countries of the world are used for evaluating the level of technological parameters in Russia. Special attention is paid to interconnection of the frequency of emergence of innovations and appearance of new companies based on application of multiple regression models. The performed models has a multi-aspect character, including analysis of the Russian experience of intensification of innovative processes, and inter-country comparisons, according to the indicators of the level of information and communication technologies, research activity, demand for technologies, and expenditures for technological innovations in different countries.
KeywordsTechnologies Innovations Statistics Analysis Modeling Entrepreneurship Hi-tech business
JEL CodeC 10 • O 33
- Anichin, V.L.: VRP: advantages and disadvantages of the indicator, No. 6. pp. 33–47 (2012)Google Scholar
- European Statistical Commission (2018). https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat. Accessed 25 Nov 2018
- Federal State Statistics Service (2018). http://www.gks.ru/. Accessed 20 Nov 2018
- Global Innovative WBC Index (2018). http://www.globalinnovationindex.org. Accessed 20 Nov 2018
- Innovative platform of France (2018). https://www.innovationpolicyplatform.org/. Accessed 21 Nov 2018
- Kotov, D.V.: Evaluation of the innovative development of the national economy. Current issues of economics and management: materials of the Intern. scientific conf. Russia, 2011, Moscow, pp. 29–33 (2011). https://moluch.ru/conf/econ/archive/9/238/. Accessed 04 Dec 2018
- Kuznetsova, N.P., Nasyrova, A.D.: Progressive approaches to introducing innovations in modern management. Forum Young Sci. 2(18), 344–347 (2018)Google Scholar
- Naumenko, I.N.: Problems of innovative development of the economy (2012). http://www.be5.biz/ekonomika1/r2012/2300.htm
- Portal of the RF State Program (2018). https://programs.gov.ru/Portal/. Accessed 20 Nov 2018
- Porter, M., Stern, S.: The Global Competitiveness Report 2001–2002. New York: Oxford University Press (2001). http://www.isc.hbs.edu/econ-innovative.htm. Accessed 15 Nov 2018
- Rating of the countries of the world in terms of the development of information and communication technologies (2017). https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/ict-development-index/ict-development-index-info
- Senotrusova, S., Svinukhov, V., Vavilova, E., Makarova, I., Demenko, O.: Economic consequences of Russian embargo on meat and meat products. WSEAS Trans. Bus. Econ. 15, 93–98 (2018)Google Scholar
- Spirin, I., Zavyalov, D., Zavyalova, N.: Globalization and development of sustainable public transport systems. Globalization and its socio-economic consequences. In: 16th International Scientific Conference Proceedings, pp. 2076–2084 (2016)Google Scholar
- Zuev, V.M., Manakhov, S.V., Gagiev, N.N., Demenko, O.G.: Problems and prospects of convergence of higher education systems in countries of the eurasian economic union. Espacios 39(29), 21 (2018)Google Scholar
- Zavyalov, D.V., Saginova, O.V., Zavyalova, N.B.: The concept of managing the agro-industrial cluster development. J. Environ. Manage. Tour. 8(7), 1427–1441 (2017)Google Scholar