Innovations and Motivation of Personnel as the Main Drivers of Development of Industrial Enterprises
This article is devoted to the problems of development of industrial enterprises, which are connected with the lack of processing plants, high level of wear of fixed assets, small capacity of the domestic market, low productivity, outdated technologies, etc. All this is a consequence of the raw economy of the country, which is the lack of innovation and weak motivation of the staff. Purpose of the work: (1) understand what is happening, why innovation is not adopted in Russia, (2) identify the reasons for low staff motivation, and (3) propose solutions to create innovation and increase motivation.
To solve the problems of industrial enterprises an innovative approach is applied, which with the help of known methods of innovative management (analysis of a problem, star-shaped, fishbone and ladder charts) allow us to analyze problems, identify root causes and develop measures for their elimination. For analyzing motivation the approach of measuring and analyzing the level of motivation by enneagram method of nine factors is used.
Ranking of the developed activities showed that the main one for creating innovations is the development of an effective strategy taking into account introduction of innovative technologies and development of small and medium business, which gives an explosive effect. It is necessary to create a system of monitoring staff motivation at an enterprise and use it to analyze motivation and develop recommendations for its growth.
Effective solutions for development of industrial enterprises through creation and introduction of innovations, which is launched through an effective system of personal motivation, developed on the basis of measurements, are found.
KeywordsIndustrial enterprises Development problems Analysis of problems Innovations Motivation of personnel
- Ansoff, I.: New Corporate Strategy, 501 p. Peter, SPb (2008)Google Scholar
- Bowman, K.: Fundamentals of Strategic Management, 389 p. UNITI, M. (2007)Google Scholar
- Vikhansky, O.S.: Strategic Management, 601 p. Gardarika, M. (2008)Google Scholar
- Zhdankin, N.A.: Choice of innovative strategy of enterprise development. Gornyi J. (10), 61–66 (2013)Google Scholar
- Zhdankin, N.A.: Innovation Management: Textbook (for bachelors), 315 p. KnoRus, M. (2017)Google Scholar
- Zhdankin, N.A.: Staff Motivation. Measurement and Analysis, 272 p. Finpress, M. (2010)Google Scholar
- Zhdankin, N.A., Gurin, D.V.: How to create new jobs by innovative approaches. Innov. Manag. (5), 42–53 (2013)Google Scholar
- Zhdankin, N.A., Romanycheva, S.K.: Modern trends in real labor productivity change in metallurgy. Metallurg (3), 11–17 (2016)Google Scholar
- Zhdankin, N.A., Suanov, V.M.: Motivation of personnel as a key factor of strategic development of industrial enterprises of Russia. Manag. Today (4), 256–272 (2017)Google Scholar
- Kuznetsov, V., Kornilov, D., Kolmykova, T., Garina, E., Garin, A.: A creative model of modern company management on the basis of semantic technologies. In: Communications in Computer and Information Science (2017)Google Scholar
- Potashnik, Y.S., Garina, E.P., Romanovskaya, E.V., Garin, A.P., Tsymbalov, S.D.: Determining the value of own investment capital of industrial enterprises. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 622, pp. 170–178 (2018)Google Scholar
- Yashin, S.N., Trifonov, Y.V., Koshelev, E.V., Garina, E.P., Kuznetsov, V.P.: Evaluation of the effect from organizational innovations of a company with the use of differential cash flow. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 622, pp. 208–216 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_27Google Scholar