Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
What is the meaning of puberty and characterized by what kind of changes?
- 1.Fritz MA, Speroff L. Normal and abnormal sexual development. Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility. 8th ed; 2011. p. 331–91.Google Scholar
- 2.Fritz MA, Speroff L. Normal and abnormal growth and pubertal development. Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility. 8th ed; 2011. p. 391–435.Google Scholar
- 3.Biro FM, Chan Y-M. Normal puberty. UpToDate (11 Jul 2018). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/normal-puberty.
- 4.Harrington J, Palmert MR. Definition, etiology, and evaluation of precocious puberty. UpToDate (4 Sep 2018). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/definition-etiology-and-evaluation-of-precocious-puberty.
- 5.Laufer MR, Jean Emans S. Overview of vulvovaginal complaints in the prepubertal child. UpToDate (2 Jul 2018). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/overview-of-vulvovaginal-complaints-in-the-prepubertal-child.
- 6.Paradise J. Evaluation of vulvovaginal bleeding in children and adolescents. UpToDate (2 Jul 2018). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/evaluation-of-vulvovaginal-bleeding-in-children-and-adolescents.
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020