Spectroscopy of Heavy-Light Flavor \(B_c\) Mesons in a Non-relativistic Scheme
In the present work, we compute the spectra of c states within the phenomenological non-relativistic potential model which consists of a confinement potential and one gluon exchange potential (OGEP) as effective quark-antiquark potential with perturbation effects. We make predictions for the decay constants, the radiative leptonic decay widths and weak decay widths of Bc states in the framework of non-relativistic potential model formalism. The results are compared to other theoretical approaches and, where available, to experimental results. Present study suggests that for a better understanding its nature, further detailed experimental and theoretical studies of the spectrum, production and decays of the Bc in the future are severely needed.
The work is part of a research project No. SERB/F/8749/2015-16 funded by DST-SERB, India.
- 1.CDF Collaboration, F. Abe et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 81, 2432 (1998), OPAL Collaboration, K. Ackerstaff et al., Phys. Lett. B 420, 157 (1998)Google Scholar
- 8.W. Lucha, F. Shoberl, Int. J. Mod. Phys. C 10 (1999). arXiv:hep-ph/9811453
- 10.V.O. Galkin, A. Yu, Mishurov, R.N. Faustov, Yad. Fiz. 55, 2175 (1992)Google Scholar
- 11.N.R. Soni et al. (2017). arxiv:1707.07144
- 12.R. Van Royen, V.F. Weisskopf, Nuovo Cimento 50, 617 (1967)Google Scholar
- 13.C. Chao-Hsi, J.P. Cheng, C.D. Lu. arXiv:hep-ph/9712325v2
- 14.L.P. Fulcher, Phys. Rev. D 60, 074006 (1999). arXiv:hep-ph/9806444