Distributed Testing Teams
Working with distributed testing teams means a significant change in management, perspective and level of effort.
In this chapter, I’ll try to describe some of the experiences I have gone through during the past 3 years, and the strategies we are implementing to succeed.
KeywordsSoftware testing Software tester Software quality Onshore testing Offshore testing
- 1.Rothman, J., Kilby, M.: From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams. Practical Ink, Victoria (2019) ISBN-13: 978-1943487110Google Scholar
- 2.Derby, E., Larsen, D.: Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great. Kindle edition by The Pragmatic Bookshelf. (August 2012) ISBN-13: 978-0977616640Google Scholar
- 3.Venkatesh, U.: Distributed Agile: DH2A – The Proven Agile Software Development Approach and Toolkit for Geographically Dispersed Teams, 1st edn. Technics Publications LLC, Westfield, NJ (2011) ISBN-13: 978-1935504146Google Scholar
- 4.Ramesh, G.: Managing Global Software Projects: How to Lead Geographically Distributed Teams, Manage Processes and Use Quality Models, 1st edn. Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi (2005) ISBN-13: 978-0074638514Google Scholar
- 5.O’Duinn, J. (ed.): Distributed Teams: The Art and Practice of Working Together While Physically Apart. Release Mechanix, LLC, San Francisco, CA (8 August 2018) ISBN-13: 978-1732254909.Google Scholar
- 6.Sutherland, L., Janene, K., Appelo, J.: Work Together Anywhere: A Handbook On Working Remotely—Successfully—for Individuals, Teams, and Managers. Collaboration Superpowers, Delft (April 2018).Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.