This book, dealing with soft rocks and soft rock engineering, is a result of the dedication and effort made by several members of the ISRM Technical Commission on Soft Rocks, who contributed individually or in association with several coauthors.
Funding for this work was provided by the Soft Rock Engineering Mechanics Subject Development Strategy Research Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (2017-JS-A-1).
- Deere DU (1975) Applied rock mechanics of weak materials, general report, 5th Pan American conference on soil mechanics and foundation engineering, B. Aires, V. 4, p 479–492Google Scholar
- Deere DU, Vardé O (1986) Engineering geological problems related to foundation and excavation in weak rocks, general report, 5th International congress, IAEG, B. Aires, V. 2.Google Scholar
- He MC, Zou ZS, Zou YF (1993) Introduction to soft rock roadway engineering. China University of Mining and Technology Press, Xuzhou. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- He MC, Jing HH, Sun XM (2002) Soft rock engineering mechanics. Science Press, Beijing. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Kanji MA, Abrahão RA (1978) International symposium on rock mechanics related to dam foundations, ISRM, ABMS, R. Janeiro, 2 VolumesGoogle Scholar
- Rocha M (1975) Some problems related to rock mechanics of low strength materials (in Portuguese), panel report, 5th Pan American conference on soil mechanics and foundation engineering, B. Aires, V. 5, p 490–514Google Scholar
- Yu XF (1956) Rock mechanics and ground support. Beijing Iron and Steel Institute (in Chinese), BeijingGoogle Scholar