Error Performance Analysis of RF Subcarrier Adjusted FSO Communication Framework over Robust Environmental Disturbance
RF subcarrier tweak in FSO correspondence framework end up well known step by step because of the enhancement in the framework execution, which are for the most part affected by the robust environmental disturbance due to turbulence. In this paper, we infer error execution limits for RF subcarrier adjusted FSO correspondence frameworks with synchronous RF demodulator working over solid environmental disturbance channel which is demonstrated by gamma-gamma. Execution results are assessed as far as normal CNR, BER and penalty of power endured by the framework because of turbulence impacts.
KeywordsAmplitude shift keying (ASK) modulation Atmospheric turbulence channel Error performance analysis Free-space optical communication Gamma-gamma model
- 1.Sadiku, M.N.O., Musa, S.M.: Free space optical communications: an overview. Eur. Sci. J. 12(9), 55–68 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Hranilovic, S.: Wireless Optical Communication Systems. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Tang, X., Rajbhandari, S., Popoola, W.O., Ghassemlooy, Z., Leitgeb, E., Muhammad, S.S., Kandus, G.: Performance of BPSK subcarrier ıntensity modulation free-space optical communications using a lognormal atmospheric turbulence model. In: IEEE Conference, pp. 17–20 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Henniger, H., Wilfert, O.: An introduction to free-space optical communications. J. Radio Eng. 19(2), 16–23 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Andrews, L.C., Phillips, R.L., Hopen, C.Y.: Laser Beam Scintillation with Applications. SPIE Press (2001)Google Scholar