Edge Detection Method for the Graphic User Interface of Complex Information System
There is such massive of redundancy remained in recent development of GUI about design, implementation, and evaluation that it is now urgent for researchers to make these tasks done automatically. Among the different stages of automatic GUI developing, the primary work is to get information of edges in GUI images in a suitable manner. It is crucial to obtain accurate information about the arrangement of the GUI component, which will be the key basis of automatic development of GUI. In this paper, optimizations have been proposed for GUI image after several experiments and evaluations. And it turns out that the optimizations work well.
KeywordsGraphic user interface Edge detection Image processing
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, project number is 71871056 and 71471037.
- 1.Yang, W., Prasad, M.R., Xie, T.: A grey-box approach for automated GUI-model generation of mobile applications. In: Cortellessa, V., Varró, D. (eds.) FASE 2013. LNCS, vol. 7793, pp. 250–265. Springer, Heidelberg (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, C., Su, T., Meng, G., Xing, Z., Liu, Y.: From UI design image to GUI skeleton: a neural machine translator to bootstrap mobile GUI implementation. In: 40th International Conference on Software Engineering, pp. 665–676. ACM, Gothenburg (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Design Mockups Into Code With Deep Learning. https://blog.floydhub.com/turning-design-mockups-into-code-with-deep-learning/
- 6.Olivia, A., Mack, M.L., Shrestha, M., Peeper, A.: Identifying the perceptual dimensions of visual complexity of scenes. In: Proceeding of the Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, vol. 26 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Beltramelli, T.: pix2code: generating code from a graphical user interface screenshot. In: 10th ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems, No. 3. ACM, Paris (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, X.: Image edge detection method based on deep convolutional network. Modern Manuf. Eng. 2, 144–149 (2018)Google Scholar