Self-cleaning Smart City Street Lighting Design Research Based on Internet of Things Technology
With the wave of smart city construction sweeping down, as one of the most extensive public infrastructure, streetlights should also be upgraded in the direction of intellectualization, greening and multifunction. Smart city street lighting with wide coverage and high density has tremendous potential value for the Internet of Things. Updating and upgrading the existing street light can easily establish a wide coverage of information perception network, thus establishing the basic network platform of Internet of Things to realize smart city. This paper intends to provide several ideas and schemes for the design of self-cleaning streetlights. Guided by the theory of green design and sustainable design, and based on modern technologies such as Internet of Things, this paper attempts to develop and excavate other advantages that city street lighting system may have.
KeywordsStreet lighting system Smart city IOT Green design theory Human factors Optimization
I would like to take this chance to express my sincere gratitude to those who helped me and assisted me during the writing of my paper, especially my supervisor Professor Jianli Wang. In addition, this work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51876041).
- 2.Archana, G., Aishwarya N., Anitha, J.: Intelligent street light system. Int. J. Recent Adv. Eng. Technol. (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Senkou shoujyo: Kansei engineering, ESJ Information N72. Japan Kansei Engineering Committee, Tokyo, Japan (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, Q.: Kansei engineering and its application in product design. Shandong University, Jinan (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Feng, J., Ye, C.A.: Street lamp control system based on wireless chain network design. Wirel. Commun. Technol. 54–57 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Deepanshu Khandelwal, B.M.T., Kritika Mehndiratta, N.K.: Sensor based automatic street lighting system. Int. J. Educ. Sci. Res. Rev. (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Akshay, B., Siva, M., Parthasarathi, V., Vasudevan, S.K.: An Innovation in the Field of Street Lighting System with Cost and Energy Efficiency. Indian J. Sci. Technol. (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Ye, W., Lu, W., Hong, K., et al.: Road lighting intelligent control system based on NB-IoT technology. J. Illuminat. Eng. 28, 20–23 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Du, G.H., Wu, Y.X.: Research on Tunnel lighting automatic control system based on environment and traffic volume. Wirel. Netw. Technol. 64–65 (2016)Google Scholar