Intelligent and Innovative Solutions in Supply Chains
The article outlines an innovative and intelligent supply chains with respect to synonymous terms. The main aim of the research was to identify the technological solutions used in supply chain management based on literature review, surveys and on the example of two selected supply chains. The research pointed to a low level of implementation of technologies which might result from a poor knowledge of these technologies. In the context of the presented topic, the focus was on factors related to technological aspects that, from the point of view of organizations, are important for obtaining competitive advantage.
KeywordsInnovations in manufacturing and logistics Supply chains Intelligent supply chains Information technologies
The Poznań University of Economics and Business statutory fund.
- 4.IBM: The smarter supply chain of the future, USEN.PDF (2015). http://www-03.ibm.com/innovation/us/smarterplanet/assets/smarterBusiness/supply_chain/GBE03215
- 5.DHL: Logistics trend radar. http://www.dhl.com/content/dam/downloads/g0/about_us/logistics_insights/dhl_logistics_trend_radar_2
- 6.World Economic Forum (WEF): Impact of the fourth industrial revolution on supply chains (2018). http://www3weforum.org/docs/WEF_Impact_of_the_Fourth_Industrial_Revolution_on_Supply_Chains_.pdf
- 12.Yan, Z., et al.: Intelligent optimization algorithms: a stochastic closed-loop supply chain network problem involving oligopolistic competition for multi products and their product flow routings. Math. Probl. Eng. 2015, 1–22 (2015)Google Scholar
- 19.Fager, P., et al.: Kit preparation for mixed model assembly – efficiency impact of the picking information system. CAIE 129, 169–178 (2019)Google Scholar
- 20.Graham, L, Troni, E., Hall, R.: The changing face of distribution. The shape of things to come, Cushman@Wakefield (2019)Google Scholar